shape
carat
color
clarity

Monday HILARITY - trust me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe you''re much hipper than I am. Maybe you''ve seen this already. But if you haven''t. I heartily encourage you to do so. Again and again. Until your computer burns out.

Hint: if you like SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE or music of any kind, when combined with dancing ... clickity clicksies tout sweet!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehehehe, very fun Deco - thanks for the link!!
9.gif

ETA: Although my fiance apparently is hipper than we are; I just sent him the link and he was all "oh, I saw that already", ew!
20.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
Hysterical!! Kinda makes me want to go to the gym today. I wonder how many times they tripped while they were doing it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, now that was SERIOUSLY funny--and I didn''t even have the sound turned on!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, that was great..

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

Wowza, that was freaking impressive! And a good song too!

1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 1:10:57 PM
Author: novia

Hysterical!! Kinda makes me want to go to the gym today. I wonder how many times they tripped while they were doing it.

~~I was wondering the same thing...I would''ve been all bloody and brusied by the time they got a good take!! LOL They are very talented, and the song is great too!!
2.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That was just way too cool, thanks.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I do that at my gym all the time, LOL! That was just too funny!!!!
9.gif
Thanks for the laugh, Deco!
35.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee! I''m glad you guys are getting a kick out of it too.

I swear, this a.m. I almost fell into a vortex of watching it over & over. I finally broke free when the phone rang!

I think my fave part is when the lead singer bends around & sneaks a peek at the camera real quick. Cracks me up every time!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That was great. They should win some award for that video!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
i went to the gym tonight and actually laughed out loud looking at the treadmills and picturing the video! i''m sure people thought i was nuts. i had to watch it again. those white boots just slay me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results