shape
carat
color
clarity

Makes me happy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to share a little piece of happiness I found today...

And check out the blue sky that''s trying to take over, even though its still pouring down rain. Gotta love NM.

IMG_0941sized.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
1.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love it when I get to see a double rainbow, it makes my day!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is really beautiful.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That''s an awesome photo. It''s really hard to get good pictures of rainbows. I love it!!

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
That is just gorgeous. It''s just those simple things that keep me happy to SanDiego Lady.... I think sunrise is the BEST time of the day... so quiet, everything just starting out, so fresh..... when I was nursing I had to get up at 4am for feeding and the cable chanel we have had some Earth Sunrise show on at that time. It was just an hour of several different camera shots of a sunrise somewhere. It would tell you on the screen and occaisionally give you interesting tidbits about the locale, etc. I was HOOKED.... it was so relaxing while nursing.
Thanks for posting this.... I needed it today!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I love rainbows. I rarely see them as I live in one of the sunniest places in the US, but when I travel I sometimes see good ones. Here is my favorite from last christmas. I love the slight double above it.

parlimentary rainbow.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought you meant Neiman Marcus. hah.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results