shape
carat
color
clarity

LynnB or other Ragdoll lovers. 2 boys in need of home SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I found this on Craigslist and know there are some Raggie lovers here, so I figured I''d post it and see if anyone could help this person out. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pet/1517143711.html Thank you!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the post... I always deeply appreciate anyone looking to help animals find a wonderful, forever home.

I''m not able to personally help with these two Raggies, but maybe someone else will see this who can.

I *might* be looking for a little brother or sister for Boo sometime in the not-so-distant future, but I''d likely be looking for a kitten, and only one more!
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You could try contacting Ragdoll rescue USA:

Peggy Dial
President
Ragdoll Rescue USA/International
RRUSA/International Transport Coordinator
(618) 624-2511 Fax (618) 624-4492
www.freewebs.com/ragdollrescueusa
www.ragdollrescue.petfinder.com
[email protected]

Even if they don''t actually have space themselves, they could probably help figure out who could!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to bump this to be sure you saw the Ragdoll USA rescue information above.

I really hope these sweet babies can find a new home for the holidays!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yes i really hope that someone on pricescope can give these two a forever home
36.gif
or knows someone etc...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ditto blackpaw - we''ve already saved a couple of Raggies on here, and there are so many animal lovers, I really hope it works out somehow!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know - happyfeet, if you get a chance, could you chime in if you know what ended up happening??

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for dropping out of the thread, my dog had to have surgery so it''s been a crazy week. Unfortunately, I don''t know what happened to these guys. I contacted the rescue you sent me, but didn''t hear back and then the post was deleted. I hope they found a home though!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 1:03:27 AM
Author: happyfeet1988
Sorry for dropping out of the thread, my dog had to have surgery so it''s been a crazy week. Unfortunately, I don''t know what happened to these guys. I contacted the rescue you sent me, but didn''t hear back and then the post was deleted. I hope they found a home though!

Oh my goodness your poor doggie - will he/she be OK? What happened?

I am right along with you - I really hope it turned out well for those Raggies. They are such lovely kitties, I''m sure someone, somewhere, stepped in.

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
He had an obstruction and had to have surgery to remove it. But, he is healing really well and gets his stitches removed next week. So, that''s good! I am really hoping those Ragdolls are ok, too!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I hope they''re alright
39.gif
beautiful raggies, surely someone would have snapped them up and given them a forever home?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 4:58:01 PM
Author: happyfeet1988
He had an obstruction and had to have surgery to remove it. But, he is healing really well and gets his stitches removed next week. So, that''s good! I am really hoping those Ragdolls are ok, too!

Awww...poor baby. I''m glad to hear he is healing well though - it always breaks my heart when my furbabies aren''t feeling well!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 7:38:26 PM
Author: Blackpaw
I hope they''re alright
39.gif
beautiful raggies, surely someone would have snapped them up and given them a forever home?

That''s what I''m hoping for too Blackpaw - I think they must have, they are such lovely kitties - so beautiful and sweet, and lots of folks adopt new pets around the holidays, so I''m really hoping that''s what happened for these sweeties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results