shape
carat
color
clarity

John Edwards'' Mistress Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
She gave a rather enchanting interview with GQ.
Women like her make me sick.
29.gif
20.gif

Read all about her and "Johnny" here:

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201004/rielle-hunter-john-edwards-exclusive-interview

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
20.gif

Not my cup of tea, that''s for sure.
38.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Completely believe it takes "two to tango" so to speak, however I do think if she had any class, she would not be doing interviews. The whole affair is old news and only relevant to the immediate people involved. There is no good I can see out of her "telling her story" let alone posing half naked in GQ. I think it is a deplorable example to be setting for her daughter.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Well given the overall level of trash in this story over the years, I feel like we've been given a gift of her silence until now. Too bad it didn't last longer. And I don't think anyone of the principles comes out of this mess looking good - not Rielle, not Elizabeth Edwards (much as I feel for her), and certainly not the man in the mud in the middle.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Who? John who?

3.gif
28.gif

I believe she''s attempting to extend their 15 minutes of infamy. Ho hum.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
She says: ''Before I met Johnny, I had a lot of judgment about infidelity. Now I have a much deeper and greater understanding and acceptance of people''s processes. It''s hard and complicated for a lot of people to pull the Band-Aid off, so to speak. So I did have problems with it. Many. But once again, the force field of our love overrode any issues that would arise from my belief systems about, you know, "It should be going different than it is. He should be behaving differently than he is." ''

I hear: ''I used to have standards and morals, but the chemistry was so hot I stopped caring.''

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 4:13:34 PM
Author: princesss
She says: ''Before I met Johnny, I had a lot of judgment about infidelity. Now I have a much deeper and greater understanding and acceptance of people''s processes. It''s hard and complicated for a lot of people to pull the Band-Aid off, so to speak. So I did have problems with it. Many. But once again, the force field of our love overrode any issues that would arise from my belief systems about, you know, ''It should be going different than it is. He should be behaving differently than he is.'' ''

I hear: ''I used to have standards and morals, but the chemistry was so hot I stopped caring.''
*snort*

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 4:26:47 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 3/15/2010 4:13:34 PM
Author: princesss
She says: ''Before I met Johnny, I had a lot of judgment about infidelity. Now I have a much deeper and greater understanding and acceptance of people''s processes. It''s hard and complicated for a lot of people to pull the Band-Aid off, so to speak. So I did have problems with it. Many. But once again, the force field of our love overrode any issues that would arise from my belief systems about, you know, ''It should be going different than it is. He should be behaving differently than he is.'' ''

*snort*
Yep. It''s junior high all over again for her. Every night it''s "Dear Diary, Johnny called today . . ."

I feel sorry for the child.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She agrees that she's been called "kooky", and for me this interview confirms that label. And, what's up with those pictures? Sitting next to her daughter's toys on a bed in her underwear while leering at the camera? Creepy, IMO.

ETA: Holly, I agree, she sounds like a teenager, and she's 43! this whole situation is so bizarre.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 1:46:37 PM
Author: mayachel
Completely believe it takes ''two to tango'' so to speak, however I do think if she had any class, she would not be doing interviews. The whole affair is old news and only relevant to the immediate people involved. There is no good I can see out of her ''telling her story'' let alone posing half naked in GQ. I think it is a deplorable example to be setting for her daughter.

I completely agree.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It always completely amazes me that women who date married men think that those same men will be faithful to them. Insanity!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Vomit. Ditto what LTP said earlier about her thinking that she is just so spiritual and complex; she seems to keep pushing this idea that her moral compass is so understanding, and patient, and the fact that she can see the truth when no one else can.

About Elizabeth:

"Do you feel bad for her at all?
Oh, my God, I have such compassion for her. I really do. I mean, especially when you have terminal cancer… I watched my father die of cancer. It''s heart-wrenching to me. But it''s also sad to me, her unwillingness to take responsibility for her part in the marriage. And her unwillingness to face the truth. We''re all slaves to our unconscious, but she really believes that it''s everyone else''s fault. And that''s heart-wrenching to me, too."

This made me so sad. She keeps making herself to to be so patient, loving, compassionate, and all-knowing, and John Edwards doesn''t lie to her. Of course, he doesn''t lie to her; just just lies about her. Its just delusional and terrible. What a lose-lose situation for all parties involved.
8.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
She is completely classless both for her actions and now for divulging details in a lame attempt to keep herself in the public eye.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I read a couple of pages...she''d fit right into one of those "Real Housewives" shows, wouldn''t she?
37.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that she actually uses the phrase "the force field of our love" when referring to their relationship.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love the whole "...he fell into grace.."

He cheated. Then he lied. Then he lied again. And then he got caught. And he probably wishes he had never gotten caught so he could continue living the lie.

I don''t know how she sees that as "grace". And honestly, I wonder how someone could be so silly. He lied to EVERYBODY. But he would never lie to her. Never.
20.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 8:06:52 PM
Author: vespergirl
I can''t believe that she actually uses the phrase ''the force field of our love'' when referring to their relationship.

"Is he okay with your doing this interview?
He''s very supportive of me talking now. He believes that it''s something that will help me be at peace with it. And he knows how important truth is to me. Factual truth as well as spiritual truth."

Hahaha. Of course; she believes in truth. She isn''t responsible for sleeping with a married man and hiding their relationship for years. "The force field of love" made her do it.
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No words for her.
14.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that she is going public and very proud of it too. Why? Will she go public too if her Johnny is the plumber? Gosh!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just feel sorry for the kids. If I am not mistaken, the Edwardses have three? And two of them are still pretty young. And then here is this two-year old, which has not done anything wrong, already in the midst of this dirty campaign of interviews, sex tapes, lawsuits...How do Edwards'' kids feel? Sooner or later they will see this sex tape on TV, or read about it, for sure. How will this 2-year old feel growing up?

And Elizabeth...She gave birth to two kids after their 16 year old son got killed in a car accident, if I am not mistaken? Already a middle-aged woman, went through two pregnancies...followed Edwards on the road during his campaign, sick with chemotherapy. I do not know how you feel, I just feel for her because she is ill.

During Kerry/Edwards campaign he appeared pretty sincere. Now I think he is despicable, narcissistic guy. Who cares only about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results