shape
carat
color
clarity

I think it''s HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
tah haa!!

I love it. This is what I''d call, a "Dad joke" - clean, funny, sometimes a pun, and always puts a smile on your face.
emwink.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
lol. That IS a Dad joke. I can just picture my Dad telling me that and cracking himself up.
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. My dad must be nothing like your dad. My dad only tells the most vulgar jokes. I won''t repeat them here, but let''s just say, I knew a lot for my age....

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 4:31:29 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Hmmm. My dad must be nothing like your dad. My dad only tells the most vulgar jokes. I won''t repeat them here, but let''s just say, I knew a lot for my age....
My dad has ALWAYS been like that. It makes me want to hide under a rock when I bring him anywhere.
29.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying to recall the one I learned when my daughter was in elementary school.

I think it was: Why was ten scared?

Because 7 8 9.

Deb
34.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Okay, blonde moment. I don''t get it. Why is eight wearing a belt? The extra circle on top? Is that the belt?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
8 looks like a 0 whose middle has been squished in by a belt, which is the line across it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I was just going to post I don''t get it...and then I had a eureka moment...and I got it! Does this mean there is hope for me yet? I sure hope so! I think it is "a funny!!!" Not sure about the dad joke thing...it reminds me of a little 7 year old boy joke. I love those, because, surprise surprise...I never get them and it just thrills the kids to get to explain it to a Old person. §

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 4:34:42 PM
Author: nebe

Date: 12/3/2007 4:31:29 PM
Author: somethingshiny
My dad has ALWAYS been like that. It makes me want to hide under a rock when I bring him anywhere.
29.gif
Who knew we all had the same dad!!! LOL! I always dread my children''s birthday parties because I have no idea of what he might say to my friends. When I was a child he used to think it was so funny for me to hold my tongue and say, "I''m a ship captain." Try it, you''ll see what the ''ship'' part sounds like
6.gif
! Oh - what a crack up
38.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Miranda

We used to say "I live on a pirate ship" Living on one seems funnier than being the captain of it...
9.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I learned it as:
Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9

My BF got it tattooed on his body, it''s one of our favorite jokes.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 1:29:42 AM
Author: pinkstars
I learned it as:

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9

Thank you, pinkstars, for the correct version :).

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results