shape
carat
color
clarity

I almost just killed a whole famliy of opossums!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Thankfully I was not driving very fast and was able to stop...there was a mom with 2 babies on her back, and one baby following behind...

Somehow the creatures were disgusting and cute at the same time...

I am so glad I didn''t hit them!!

Now I have to try to sleep...

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
awww, good thing you didn''t hit them, i would''ve been traumatized! i almost hit a skunk once. managed to brake RIGHT ON TOP OF IT without running it over! Luckily i was driving very late on a residential street so no other cars, otherwise i surely would''ve been rear ended if there was someone behind me!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 3:31:41 AM
Author:rockzilla
Thankfully I was not driving very fast and was able to stop...there was a mom with 2 babies on her back, and one baby following behind...

Somehow the creatures were disgusting and cute at the same time...

I am so glad I didn''t hit them!!

Now I have to try to sleep...
They are, aren''t they?!

Long ago I was coming home late one night, the street was deserted and I was kind of day dreaming, when all of a sudden there was one right in front of me, but it seemed frozen. I knew I couldn''t do anything in time, so I prayed it really wouldn''t move and drove right over it, knowing my position would make it in the middle of underneath the car. After I passed I looked back and there it was, still frozen, but alive. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results