shape
carat
color
clarity

How the Fight Started! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I rear-ended a car this morning.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of
the car . . . and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff
seems to get funny?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it... he was a DWARF!
He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?"

. . . and that''s when the fight started . . .

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Oh sheesh Diamante: I''m reading this thinking ''oh my goodness gracious''. Then I realized it was a joke. You jokester! Hahah

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Sorry. I couldn't resist. When I first saw it I had the same reaction as you did.

I should see if I can add an LOL! to the title so I don't worry people.

ETA: Does anybody know how to edit a title of a thread?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It took me a while to realize this was a joke, LOL! I was thinking, "That Diamante is so mean!" I get it now!
26.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, this seriously made me laugh out loud! Now I have to explain it to my husband because he wants to know wha't so funny...

ETA: So I explained it to my HH and he's first of all laughing as wildly as I did, and he second of all said, that's the kind of thing YOU would say. (I think he meant it as a compliment.
9.gif
)

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 10:12:15 PM
Author: Miranda
It took me a while to realize this was a joke, LOL! I was thinking, 'That Diamante is so mean!' I get it now!
26.gif

LOL! No, not mean - not a mean bone in my body.

I needed a good laugh and when I "got it" - took a few secs! I cracked up [been in court at trial and testifying this week re my ex not paying what he owes and I am exhausted but can't sleep so I'm vegging out but posting nonetheless.].

I thought it would be appreciated here but I should have titled it as a joke! My bad [as DD would say]!

17.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
17.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
LOL. I was pretty impressed for a second. That would have been very witty. And mean.

But still witty!!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This actuallly happened to me!! I was rear-ended, with my then young daughter in her car seat in the back seat of my car. I got out to "have at" the driver. Well, the driver got out of her car and she was a dwarf--I swear to God! I backed down from attack mode and she offered to pay for all damages and she promptly did. It was one of those totally
6.gif
experiences...no disrespect meant to any of small stature.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 11:25:06 PM
Author: risingsun
This actuallly happened to me!! I was rear-ended, with my then young daughter in her car seat in the back seat of my car. I got out to ''have at'' the driver. Well, the driver got out of her car and she was a dwarf--I swear to God! I backed down from attack mode and she offered to pay for all damages and she promptly did. It was one of those totally
6.gif
experiences...no disrespect meant to any of small stature.
Crap! LOL!

BTW, I am happy to say that I have never had such an incident. OK, where is some wood - gotta go knock on it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute
lol.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, my first reaction was to say how off-color that was, but then I thought I must have missed something because no one would post this. Then, I had a cup of coffee (aka, sanity) and re-read it...now I get it! Funny! Thanks!
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 7:53:54 AM
Author: Lorelei
Highly amusing!!!
9.gif
Indeed!
grins-xmas.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

I got out to 'have at' the driver.
she was a dwarf!
I backed down from attack mode
I'm curious...why would you back down from attack mode just because she was a dwarf? Regardless of that fact, she still rear-ended you and you were still upset. Was it suddenly okay because she was small?

Not that I am saying I wouldn't do the same thing...I probably would unconsciously, but this post made me wonder WHY we would do that.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
ROFLMAO. I LOVE THAT! It''s terrible, cause now I''m going to be chuckling all day!

Thank you DB!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 2:40:18 PM
Author: Mara

I got out to ''have at'' the driver.
she was a dwarf!
I backed down from attack mode
I''m curious...why would you back down from attack mode just because she was a dwarf? Regardless of that fact, she still rear-ended you and you were still upset. Was it suddenly okay because she was small?

Not that I am saying I wouldn''t do the same thing...I probably would unconsciously, but this post made me wonder WHY we would do that.
Mara~I got out of my car and stood up to my full height of 5''4". She got out of her car and came up to my belly button
6.gif
I have a testy temper, but I just couldn''t "go for it." Once I discovered that my daughter was not injured, which I did before confronting the other driver, I was rendered silent by looking at the top of her head. I once had an argument with a police officer, who hit my car, so I''m usually quite vocal, but this one just had me
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results