shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you copy somebody else''s post into your post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I know it''s probably really simple but I haven''t managed to figure it out...
33.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you click on reply it will take you to the reply text box. On the top left it says Attach File and Quote. Click Quote.
1.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2010 3:33:06 PM
Author: Maisie
When you click on reply it will take you to the reply text box. On the top left it says Attach File and Quote. Click Quote.
1.gif
Be sure to use the reply button immediately above the post you want to quote.

Once you''ve inserted the quote in your own response, you can also edit it so your quote shows only the parts you want to respond to...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It took me a long time to figure out how to quote here too.

On many other fora there is a quote button always visible in each person's post.
Here there isn't.

You have to first click the reply button at the top of the post you want to quote.
A new window will open up.
Then will you see a quote button to the upper left, which you must click.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 3:37:15 PM
Author: VRBeauty

1.gif

Once you''ve inserted the quote in your own response, you can also edit it so your quote shows only the parts you want to respond to...
Ooh yes! Good point!!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

1.gif

Here goes...

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif
Maisie...THANK YOU, THANK YOU and honestly...THANK YOU
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I couldn''t figure that out for a long time now and i was very upset but didn''t want to ask coz i thought i''d look stupid in everybody''s eyes...
15.gif

Now if you could also explain how we can attach emoticons to our posts...i''d love you even more
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 3:41:03 PM

1.gif

Ooh yes! Good point!!

Can someone please tell me how to highlight selected text like Maise did?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you click inside the quote box you will get a flashing curser. always have to click twice for some reason. Then click your mouse, hold it down and drag it over the piece you want to highlight. Then click on the little yellow ab picture at the top of the box.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 4:30:42 PM
Author: Naty H&A

1.gif
Maisie...THANK YOU, THANK YOU and honestly...THANK YOU
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I couldn't figure that out for a long time now and i was very upset but didn't want to ask coz i thought i'd look stupid in everybody's eyes...
15.gif

Now if you could also explain how we can attach emoticons to our posts...i'd love you even more
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
open a new browser page. Open Pricescope and go to Hangout. Open the Emoticons thread. Find the one you want to use. Click on it, then right click and go down to copy. Then go back to the place you want to attach the emoticon, right click and paste.

The other way to do it is to have two windows open at the same time. Click and drag the emoticon from one page to the other.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2010 10:03:28 PM
Author: Gayletmom

If you happen to use a Mac, you''ll soon figure out that PS and Mac systems don''t play well together. If you use a Mac, chances are you''ll have to enter

control code to use special font options like underline, bold, or highlight.
8.gif

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 10:33:24 PM
Date: 3/23/2010 10:03:28 PM

Author: Gayletmom

If you happen to use a Mac, you''ll soon figure out that PS and Mac systems don''t play well together. If you use a Mac, chances are you''ll have to enter

control code to use special font options like underline, bold, or highlight.
8.gif

I do use a mac! And I couldn''t for the life of me figure out how to do that until now. Thanks VR.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results