shape
carat
color
clarity

Hilarious! If you love eBay this is great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
If you don''t like ebay this is great too
9.gif
- the hymn to cash flow for the sake of it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that was too funny kerbear. especially since i had *just* read your thread! you''re the ebay buying queen.
36.gif

i''ve made a few(hundred
23.gif
) ebay purchases, so i TOTALLY get that song.
37.gif

it was right on. i was hoping it would clip along a little faster though. maybe i''m just used to http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php the llama song.
36.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/9/2006 3:47:40 PM
Author: belle
that was too funny kerbear. especially since i had *just* read your thread! you''re the ebay buying queen.
36.gif

i''ve made a few(hundred
23.gif
) ebay purchases, so i TOTALLY get that song.
37.gif

it was right on. i was hoping it would clip along a little faster though. maybe i''m just used to http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php the llama song.
36.gif

I''m ROTFL at the llama song belle!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, I love Weird Al.

I''m actually real high on Craigslist right now. I''m moving to my new house soon and just got rid of my old couch and coffee table on it. Never woulda thought someone would trek out here, pay me money for old furniture, and move it out for me.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That was soooo funny and very creative. I sent it to everyone I know who would appreciate it. Thanks for sharing!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2006 6:54:15 PM
Author: lumpkin
That was soooo funny and very creative. I sent it to everyone I know who would appreciate it. Thanks for sharing!!!
Same here...really funny!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
ROFL!!!!!!
9.gif
I must share this with my sister. I was there for 2 months this summer and every day there were packages coming from ebay...I was afraid I might have to take them to the ER from withdrawals on Sundays, or any other day that no packages arrived...too funnay!!! And yes, I agree - You are definitely the ebay queen giggle :}

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Too funny! I SO love eBay . . . both buying and selling, so I come out at least even.
2.gif

And now I'm off to check out your wedding stuff thread, Kerbear!

caracol

Rough_Rock
Hello Diamondseeker2006

Your stone in the picture is beautiful. What kind of stone is it? I am very curious to know since I am searching for a stone.

Could you please advice me.

Caracol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results