shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearing tomorrow - legal luck dust please

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Tomorrow is the next (and hope fully last) hearing of my custody proceeding against my violent racist misogynist psycho ex-husband. If you recall, this is the guy who said in a motion that he will not report to court-ordered psychological evaluations because the court psychologists are all "feminist hags, just like the judge." Yes. You read right.

Please send PS good-luck dust our way. My kids are scared of him. This has to end and soon.

And when it is finished, some lucky PS vendor will be selling me a diamond ring to commemorate winning the most important fight of my life, protecting my cubs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck tomorrow!... :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you bucket loads of good luck dust lioness! You and your kids will win I know it in my heart. (((Hugs))).

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG he sounds horrible! Lost of winning dust going your way!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Yes, tons of dust to you and your kids.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and prayers, Lioness! Fight the good fight!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck tomorrow......and win Win WIN!
the biggest reward will be having this lunatic out of your lives.....and I love that you're going to commemorate it! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Lots and Lots of dust for you and your family!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dust? You don't need dust. You just need plenty of rope so he can hang himself in front of the judge. And remember to drop all those phrases you know will set him off if you have the chance to speak.

Dust, dust and more dust for you.
The special "idiot's rope" is right here.
Safety blankies for you and your girls because everyone needs a safety blankie sometimes (they can also be used to build forts).
The champagne is chilling in the fridge.
My fingers are crossed.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just reread your June thread, lioness, and I have to admit that I am very curious as to where you live. You wrote that you do not live in the United States and that the laws are "very different" (presumably from US laws) where you live. Since you are an attorney, you obviously have some knowledge of the differences between legal systems. But I was trying to figure out which countries besides the US would have "white supremacist" movements in which your husband could participate and would be labeling you a "non-Aryan"! I guess I just don't keep up with where the white supremacists are hanging out nowadays. Obviously there are some Norwegians who want to keep Norway free of anyone who did not descend from Norse Vikings, but I always think that the white supremacists are all in Idaho, here in the US!

At any rate, good luck with your hearing. A win against your ex, will-of course-be a win for civilization and sanity as well as a win for women and for you and your children!

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF|1407204639|3726182 said:
I just reread your June thread, lioness, and I have to admit that I am very curious as to where you live. You wrote that you do not live in the United States and that the laws are "very different" (presumably from US laws) where you live. Since you are an attorney, you obviously have some knowledge of the differences between legal systems. But I was trying to figure out which countries besides the US would have "white supremacist" movements in which your husband could participate and would be labeling you a "non-Aryan"! I guess I just don't keep up with where the white supremacists are hanging out nowadays. Obviously there are some Norwegians who want to keep Norway free of anyone who did not descend from Norse Vikings, but I always think that the white supremacists are all in Idaho, here in the US!

At any rate, good luck with your hearing. A win against your ex, will-of course-be a win for civilization and sanity as well as a win for women and for you and your children!

Hugs,

Unfortunately, white supremacists are not confined to the US. Not that I wish them on you, I just wish they were gone.

Europe has a big problem with white supremacists and so does South America (seeing an olive skinned, dark haired and dark eyed young man talk about being an aryan was very, very strange). I can look up some sources for you tomorrow, all the ones I know off handed are not in English.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1407204570|3726180 said:
Dust? You don't need dust. You just need plenty of rope so he can hang himself in front of the judge. And remember to drop all those phrases you know will set him off if you have the chance to speak.

Dust, dust and more dust for you.
The special "idiot's rope" is right here.
Safety blankies for you and your girls because everyone needs a safety blankie sometimes (they can also be used to build forts).
The champagne is chilling in the fridge.
My fingers are crossed.

More rope that what he has woven for himself in his own filings?? This is the man who argues - in print, for the case record - that if I expect him to pay child support it must be because I have delusions of living in Versailles or Buckingham Palace.

That's the just the tip of the iceberg.

I can just hear the court clerks snickering whenever they see his lawyer coming by to deliver a filing.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock

Hugs,

Mexico.

And, he doesn't need a movement. His court documents are enough. He stated in his response to my custody and relocation petition that I, a former Wall St lawyer, would be unable to find employment back home in the US because "the petitioner is an olive-skinned Hispanic, a racial minority, not a Aryan European, as are the first-class citizens of that nation."

That is indeed a translation.

Yeah, that's gonna work real well for him in the courts of a mestizo-majority country.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1407205094|3726190 said:

Hugs,

Unfortunately, white supremacists are not confined to the US. Not that I wish them on you, I just wish they were gone.

Europe has a big problem with white supremacists and so does South America (seeing an olive skinned, dark haired and dark eyed young man talk about being an aryan was very, very strange). I can look up some sources for you tomorrow, all the ones I know off handed are not in English.

You nailed it, Lady. He's Argentinian.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone! Please keep the bucketfuls of PS diamond dust coming. I've been trying to shake off this psychopath for three years, over a year of that being the litigation. I've been divorced for more than a year and I'm still in court fighting to keep this abusive lunatic from doing any more damage to his own children. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie|1407203421|3726160 said:
good luck tomorrow......and win Win WIN!
the biggest reward will be having this lunatic out of your lives.....and I love that you're going to commemorate it! :appl:

Some FCD RHR bling because I want to look at it whenever I feel discouraged or daunted about anything and know that if I survived this and got my kids to safety, I can bite the hell out of anything.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lioness|1407207733|3726211 said:

Hugs,

Does that mean he's actually of Italian origin? So many Argentines are....

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lady_Disdain-

I know you as a trade member and from the book thread (where I loved your most recent analysis of a book on a member of the English upper classes). What languages do you speak that you have not disclosed?

Do you have any Spanish roots? I did notice that you spell your first name the way that women I know in Colombia do (as opposed to, say, Princess Beatrice the daughter of The Duke of York).

Deb ;))

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big big dust to you and your children.

Have you read any of Gavin de Becker's books? Highly recommend.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF|1407208317|3726214 said:
lioness|1407207733|3726211 said:

Hugs,

Does that mean he's actually of Italian origin? So many Argentines are....

Deb

Yes, Italian origin. You know what's funny? I have some Italian in me too. When those ancestors left Italy for the Americas, they settled in Argentina. My relatives didn't stay there but some of their siblings did. When people in Buenos Aires hear the family name, they ask me whether I'm somehow related to this one famous athlete. No, not Maradona. And yes, I am related to the person in question.

All of which makes me ex's sudden racial hostility toward the woman he chose to procreate with that much more puzzling....

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
azstonie|1407209372|3726224 said:
Big big dust to you and your children.

Have you read any of Gavin de Becker's books? Highly recommend.

Thank you so much! I will read them, especially the one about keeping kids safe. My girls are living under siege. They're startled if a car parks next to us as we walk down the street because they think it's their father coming to abduct them. Again.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Putting a mess of dust up there for you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust for the best outcome for you and the kids.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain|1407216973|3726276 said:

Thank you Andelain! There is something so very reassuring about the thought of having our nation's bravest and toughest kicking up some dust for my girls and me. Thank you for your service to our country, ma'am. Thank you. I will tell my girls before I leave for the hearing that a member of our armed forces is rooting for them.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
lioness|1407219014|3726285 said:
Andelain|1407216973|3726276 said:

Thank you Andelain! There is something so very reassuring about the thought of having our nation's bravest and toughest kicking up some dust for my girls and me. Thank you for your service to our country, ma'am. Thank you. I will tell my girls before I leave for the hearing that a member of our armed forces is rooting for them.

FORMER member. I'm back in the sand as a civilian these days, but still am rooting for them. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results