shape
carat
color
clarity

Halloween puppies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some pictures of the babies in their Halloween outfits.

Needless to say, Ta Dah!! did not like his little old man golfer costume, and he only wore it for 10 minute segments. Little stinker!!
3.gif

T.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Flip was a rockin hotdog. She loved her costume, except for when she would run and the bun would slide down to below her tummy. Then she would whine and we''d have to flip it back around for her.

FlipFlopHotDog.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha, that is sooo cute! The first dog looks at you like "I can't believe you are doing this to me." hehee
Cute doggies.
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
haha, great costumes on the puppies! My dog actually tolerates things like that well (I can drape a towel or blanket on her and she just walks around in it till it falls off, and I''ve put shirts on her before just to see if she''d fuss, which she didnt) but I didn''t have a costume for her this year. I put some devil horns on her and took a pic, but she wasn''t really feeling that. hahaha

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! Your pups are so cute.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2007 3:10:38 PM
Author:fisherofmengirly
Here''s some pictures of the babies in their Halloween outfits.

Needless to say, Ta Dah!! did not like his little old man golfer costume, and he only wore it for 10 minute segments. Little stinker!!
3.gif

Ha Ha, So cute!

I think the pup here is saying with his grumpy little face:

" This outfit demeans us both "

(I stole that line from somewhere, but feel it fits his expression!)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They don''t look too impressed with their outfits.
Here''s a funny: I was in my local Hermes boutique and a lady walked in and said "Trick or treat for a Birkin". (I don''t think they gave her one.)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
super cute fishie....here is our tolerant pup in her witch outfit. one day she is going to snap, seriously.

portiahlloween2007.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I love it!

Too Cute Mara.....

(Ps. Is Portia rocking the Avril L/Ashlee Simpson rock chick look with the band on her front left paw?)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2007 11:27:59 AM
Author: Steel
I love it!

Too Cute Mara.....

(Ps. Is Portia rocking the Avril L/Ashlee Simpson rock chick look with the band on her front left paw?)
HA HA yeah she''s stylin''....actually that is her ''leg warmer''...we should have made her an 80''s rockstar this year. Really it''s just a baby sock that we adapted to cover up this area on her leg that she tends to obsessively chew on during the winter months because she gets fall skin allergies and is itchy. I forgot to remove it for the Glamour Shot!

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I had to join in
31.gif
I love dressing up my dog, and also dressed up the dog I''ve been dog sitting. Here they all are...my dog is the grey one, and the other is Davey, and we now call him King David.

skeleton1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results