shape
carat
color
clarity

Halloween Pets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
TOOO CUTE!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
He is a beautiful dog too - looks a lot like mine!

We don''t dress up our cat (the dog is technically my parents'' now), but she''s a calico in nice fall colors! We always talk about how much better she looks in the fall season because she matches everything with her nice oranges and browns.
1.gif

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
We also have a calico kitten and a siamese cat so they are all fall/winter colors. I didn''t even try to dress them up!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
We tried dressing woofie up in a frankenstein costume, but he hated wearing the headpiece. It did look mighty cute, until he shook his way out of it. It''s hard to find costumes for dachshunds, most are hot dog buns with mustard or something.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
We dressed our Rhodesian Ridgeback (large red/brown hound) like Scooby Doo one year by using blk. hairspray and painting spots on him. That''s about as much as he can tolerate. The kids always tie blankets and towels around his neck like a cape. He just sits down with an irritated look on his face. I know he''s thinking, "What the hell are you morons doing." He just has an attitude like that. He thinks he is much smarter than us...He''s probably right!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Normally I dress Kermit up in a few differnt things and take photos because he''s the only one of the three cats that will let me but I haven''t had much time today.
I''ll see if I can get him into another outfit later.

th_prettyprincess2.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG...I''m so FRUSTRATED!!!

I can''t see any pictures on this thread... and my pics of Widget in a tiara won''t post either!!! Grrrrr...

I don''t know what''s going on with my computer...

Anyhoo, Happy Trick-or-Treat, everyone!

widget

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute!!
Doesn''t Mrs. Salvo dress her doggie up as Minnie Mouse? (see her avatar)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, they''re so cute! I SOOOO wish our dog would let us dress him up, but he won''t even have anything to do with a doggie sweater when it''s cold outside. As a puppy, he let us, but now that he''s grown and has developed a mind of his own, he flat out refuses. Beagles just don''t let you mess with them too much. He absolutely HATES to even have his nails trimmed, and when he goes to the vet we have to muzzle him.
20.gif
The strangest thing is, he has this acrylic blanket he loves to bring to you and have you throw it over him so he''s "hidden." He''ll even run around with it over him, completely covered, head and all. So I don''t know what his problem is with doggy clothing. Maybe he''s afraid of looking silly?
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well... we did the best we could. The Demon wasn't too into the cape thing, and the pitchfork was long discarded by this point, but surprisingly he didn't mind the horns too much.

Demon Dog0001.jpg

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! here''s my little boy. I should have brushed him first. He''s looking a little scruffy.

Photo_10.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is Portia last nite at the pet parade at our local pet shop!

Halloween%20Pictures%20013.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh how odd it didn't show, i renamed. lol and i swear i wasn't trying to get my ring in there...this is just how they posted the picture on the pet store website. hehe.
3.gif

ppetparade06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results