shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to Ireland!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!! Just wanted to say goodbye for a few weeks, taking a hiatus from PS, I am leaving soon for my trip to Ireland!!

I''''ll try to post pics when I get back! Take care everyone and have a good month!!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m baaack!!!!

Wow, I missed alot!! I had a wonderful time on my vacation, unfortunately it''s back to reality now!! I had my mail held and picked it up today. What is with medical companies?? Do they HAVE to send a million copies of the same bill to people? Yes, I''m aware that I owe a couple hundred dollars! One notice is enough!! anyway....
20.gif

Congrats to everyone who got engaged! Welcome/hello to all newcomers! And there are some gorgeous rings being posted!!
36.gif

oh yeah, Paris hilton is engaged?! 15 cts. is MODEST???!!!!
20.gif
I wonder when that train-wreck will dissolve. She''s probably only marrying him because his name is Paris as well. She probably thinks it''s really "hot".....hehehe.....
16.gif

Hello again!!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Irish Eyes, we missed you.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!!! Hey MINE, is that the ring in your avatar?? Either way, I LOVE it!!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! I hope that you had a great time.

Now, where are the pictures?!
2.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
We had a fantastic time!!! It was so beautiful. While we were there, we found out that my husband''s friends had all chipped in and got us a room for a night at the Clarence Hotel in Dublin. The clarence is owned by Bono and the Edge of U2 and is the hottest (and priciest) hotel in the city!! So we stayed a couple extra days in Ireland to stay at this hotel and it was so worth it!!! the hotel was the most luxurious place I have ever stayed in. We had a balcony that overlooked the city and the penthouse (which you can stay in for $3000 a night
6.gif
) was right above us! I guess Bill Clinton was there last week, not to mention all the rock star friends of U2 and celebrities that are always there. It was a blast!!!
9.gif
the only downside was that I had waaaaayyyy too many martinis and was quite tipsy and felt like garbage the next morning!! Oh well, you only live once!

Pics will come later, we are settling back into everyday life again, plus we have to photoshop some of them cause they were a little foggy.

emcocktl.gif
Ireland - land of the drink!!!
emcocktl.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back from your trip! How exciting....I have always wanted to go to Ireland as I have a wee bit of Irish blood flowin'' thru me veins
2.gif
plus I love Irish people - they are always so much fun!

That hotel stay sounds awesome and that was so nice to get treated to a room there.
36.gif
I met a woman at a company function a few years back who went to high school with "Bono and the boys" and she said they are just regular guys who always were lots of fun.

Heather

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I was SOOOO hoping to run into Bono, as they are on a break right now between the North American and European legs of the tour, but he was a no-show. Oh well, someday!!!
16.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Bon voyage! Have a great time!
35.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jen, I already went!!! Had a wonderful time!! Thanks for the well-wishes
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jenn,
She just got back!!
3.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 6:50:26 PM
Author: IrishEyes
Thanks Jen, I already went!!! Had a wonderful time!! Thanks for the well-wishes
3.gif
40.gif
It''s been a loooooooooooong week (I can''t even say I have had any wine yet). Well, I''m sorry I didn''t get to wish you well before you actually went. I am happy you had a great time!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 5:30:35 PM
Author: IrishEyes
We had a fantastic time!!! It was so beautiful. While we were there, we found out that my husband''s friends had all chipped in and got us a room for a night at the Clarence Hotel in Dublin. The clarence is owned by Bono and the Edge of U2 and is the hottest (and priciest) hotel in the city!! So we stayed a couple extra days in Ireland to stay at this hotel and it was so worth it!!! the hotel was the most luxurious place I have ever stayed in. We had a balcony that overlooked the city and the penthouse (which you can stay in for $3000 a night
6.gif
) was right above us! I guess Bill Clinton was there last week, not to mention all the rock star friends of U2 and celebrities that are always there. It was a blast!!!
9.gif
the only downside was that I had waaaaayyyy too many martinis and was quite tipsy and felt like garbage the next morning!! Oh well, you only live once!

Pics will come later, we are settling back into everyday life again, plus we have to photoshop some of them cause they were a little foggy.

emcocktl.gif
Ireland - land of the drink!!!
emcocktl.gif
awesome!! glad you had a nice time...
36.gif
welcome back!! i can''t wait to see pics!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Ok I am with Jenn....but I have definately had too much wine! The goodbye says 3rd June and I''m back says I''m back on 3rd June!?! Are you havin'' a laugh?

Either way ...goodbye.....hello!! Glad you had fun! Guiness all round!
41.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, that''s weird!! I see what you''re saying, it does say june 3rd for my goodbye! Huh, well, I posted the goodbye on May 10th I believe, and the " I''m back" on June 3rd. Wonder why that happened?
33.gif

anyway, I had a great time!! The Guinness went down quite nicely!!
16.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
IrishEyes, you seem to have come back before you''ve left! It looks like you posted ''goodbye'' at 7.30pm on 6/3/05 and then returned and said ''hello'' at 4.23pm on 6/3/05. You certainly fit in a lot in your trip that lasted all of minus 3 hours! Are you a time traveller or something?!!

Weird, but of course, it doesn''t take much to confuse me
38.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Well in the land of leprechans and other spirits, anything can happen....

Welcome back!!!!

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results