shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny Jokes, Humorous Clippings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The following is a collection of funny clips a friend sent me today..I thought I would share with Everyone...Please add If you guys have any funny clips...
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Since I am in Alaska I thought you guys would get a kick out of it...
wavey.gif

funnyjk1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If everyone attaches jokes here, the thread will become unwieldy! We should break it up. Maybe the visual jokes should be here and the other jokes should be by topic elsewhere? (I am going to post one on pets.)

Deb

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Josh,

LMAO. I guess when you are in the frozen tundra you have to find humor or go nuts.

rodent.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Josh - Looks like you have that slightly twisted humor that I and many others have. I particularly like the "naughty rabbit" one. Do you remember the Calvin snowman series, where he built snowmen in outrageous situations, like lying behind the car while other snowmen looked on? Love that stuff.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/20/2003 10:04:32 AM magna2 wrote:

Josh,

LMAO. I guess when you are in the frozen tundra you have to find humor or go nuts.

rodent.gif

---------------

Hey Magna...

I think "going nuts" & "gone nuts" are 2 different things...I'm the latter..Lol...
wacko.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post 'em all here...I love scrolling down and reading them all one after another!
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/21/2003 3:05:20 PM Mikesgirl wrote:

Josh - Looks like you have that slightly twisted humor that I and many others have. I particularly like the 'naughty rabbit' one. Do you remember the Calvin snowman series, where he built snowmen in outrageous situations, like lying behind the car while other snowmen looked on? Love that stuff.
----------------

Hey Marty,

Lol...Yes I have that twisted sense of humor....I have always liked the illustrations done by cartoon comic Gary Larson....
wavey.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I really miss his stuff. We have all the books of his comics. My husband lights up when he sees them. In fact he's looking over my shoulder grinning right now . . .

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
OMG, Josh, this last one sounds like a nightmare to me (except for the gourmet coffee).

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hee Hee..Hey Marty...Wait 20 years and get back to me on the last statement...(Just Kiddin)
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results