shape
carat
color
clarity

Full Body Massage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
OMG That''s ADORABLE!! It reminds me of what my fiance''s cat used to do while he was sleeping. It was actually his and his ex''s kitty and it would do that to his ex''s head all night. Just playing with her hair and massaging her scalp. Makes me want one so bad!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aw... it''s so cute! One of my cats does that on my stomach... A bit uncomfortable when you''ve just finished eating!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is so adorable..

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is just adorable! My sister used to have a siamese cat that would massage your arm just like that.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
how cute is that?!?! our kittens used to do that whenever they were content or happy...most often while we were bottle feeding them or petting them
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
It''s cute, but it sure hurts when the kitty has claws!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was so great, thanks for sharing hlmr and Irina! A " puddening" cat is always a treat to watch! Love it! I call it making puddens for some reason, like they are kneading dough
3.gif

It DOES hurt so much with the claws, many is the time I have sat there suffering with tears of agony pouring down my face, with a happy cat dribbling and clawing away! I don't like to disturb their warm and loving moments, painful for me though they can be.
32.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
That made me laugh out loud!

It''s just so funny, thanks for sharing.

Blod
36.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, that is SO cute! Sometimes we call it "making bread".

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh how sweet! Thanks for sharing HLMR and Irina!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a cute clip. Claws in or out the dog doesn''t seem to mind. Thanks for sharing. It reminds me of my furry friends.
Blod, where''s your cute cat avatar gone?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I was thinking the same thing Min, Blod we loved the kitty avatar!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
My adorable cat, Samantha, does that every time she crawls on my tummy. It''s so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results