shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Romantic Scenes

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I was looking back through old threads and there was one a few years back. I feel like Sooooooo many got missed though, plus we have new movies, and TV shows! What have been your favorites from either!?

For me:

In the Notebook, the dock scene...ooooof course. Also when he asks for pancakes.

10 Things I Hate About you - when she reads her poem

You've Got Mail - When she finally meets him and she says "I was hoping it was you"

Love Actually - The scene with the best friend and the sign. OMG and when the prime minister goes to his secretary's house looking for her.

Harry Potter - when Harry and Ginny kiss in the room of requirement. The music seriously gives me goosebumps.

A young riders scene - when Jimmy (wild bill hikock) kisses lou while they're taking a prisoner to be hung. She should have ended up with him, not sappy stupid kid.

First Knight - most of the movie. I love the story of Lancelot and Guinevere

Practical Magic - when he tells Sandra Bullock that he wished for her too.

Titanic - The scene where he draws her will forever give me goosebumps. Forever and ever and ever

Casper - When Casper turns into a boy and asks if he can keep her while they're dancing. I love that "Can I keep you"

New York I love you - the ENTIRE scene with the singer and Shia Lebeouf. I don't know why. I love it though.

Up - the entire movie.

Ever After - When he goes to rescue her. When they're in the monastery and he tells her to pick a book, and talks about her passion.

Dirty Dancing - When she goes to his cabin, Their last dance.

Pretty Woman - whole movie

Memoirs of a Geisha - When she tells him that everything she has ever done has been to bring her closer to him

A Walk To Remember - When he's making her list come true, and he has her in two places at once.

Never Been Kissed - When he comes to kiss her on the baseball field. That gets to me every time I watch that movie.

50 First Dates - The room full of paintings

Friends - When Ross says Rachel's name at his wedding.

Away we go - at the end, they end up in a house on a local to me lake, it makes it romantic for me b/c I totally would live there.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Witness: The dance in the barn with Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis.

It's a Wonderful Life: When George comes home to his "new" old house and Mary is by the fireplace and says, "Welcome Home Mr. Bailey".

The Sound of Music: many scenes between Captain Von Trapp and Maria.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jerry Maguire - "You had me at hello"

An Officer and a Gentleman - at the end when Richard Gere shows up in his dress whites at the factory and picks up Debra Winger and carries her out

Friends - when Rachel is closing up at the coffee shop and Ross comes back and she unlocks the door (upper and lower locks) and opens them and he comes in and they kiss and there's the music... (it gets me every time)

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Quickly off the top of my head:

Bridget Jones's Diary - when he leaves to go and buy her a new diary and she runs after him in her underwear.

Sleepless in Seattle - when they finally meet at the top of the Empire State Building

When Harry Met Sally - his speech at the end about wanting the rest of his life to start as soon as possible

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Notebook--the deleted scenes :devil:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
In Say Anything when John Cusack serenades her with his radio by holding it over his head :love: Love him and love that movie!!!!!

Attachments

• johnnie.bmp
    351.6 KB · Views: 305

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
IndyLady|1294481741|2817426 said:
Notebook--the deleted scenes :devil:

What deleted scenes?? I feel robbed! :(sad :(sad

I LURVE The Notebook big time and was just watching it last week actually!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
LOL.

There is a lurve making scene in the notebook that was watered down to keep the rating more family friendly. I think it's on the DVD. It's really not that raunchy but quite in keeping with the story IMO.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Walk the Line, last scene.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
There are so many, but my all time favourites are from 'Dirty Dancing' during the scene where Baby is up at his cabin and they're practising the 'contest routine' (romantic and sexy as all heck), and in an 'Officer and a Gentleman' when Richard Gere picks up Debra Winger and carries her out to the strains 'Up Where We Belong'.

Just thinking of those two, gives me (good) chills. :love:

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
The Princess Bride- the hill right before and up to the Fire Swamp. As you wish, indeed!

Meet Joe Black- Joe's 'first time' :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results