shape
carat
color
clarity

Ex-Marine, 72, Teaches Pickpocket a Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer@DCD

Rough_Rock
Thats awesome!! Good for him!
36.gif

Jennifer
James Allen Diamonds

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That's a great story! I love the last line - "I wouldn't want my wife to give me hell for lettin' that guy get my money," he said with a smile.
9.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Great story!
1.gif

Many people are very surprised when I tell them that I have a second degree black belt in tae kwon do. I used it once in real life: I was walking down a street when a man suddenly grabbed my purse and tried to run with it. I held on firmly and gave him a swift sidekick to his ribs. He gave a surprised yelp and ran away, without the bag.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great story; I like that he can kick butt!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 5:02:20 PM
Author: JenStone
Great story!
1.gif

Many people are very surprised when I tell them that I have a second degree black belt in tae kwon do. I used it once in real life: I was walking down a street when a man suddenly grabbed my purse and tried to run with it. I held on firmly and gave him a swift sidekick to his ribs. He gave a surprised yelp and ran away, without the bag.
9.gif
Wow, good for you Jen! I like a girl that can defend herself against a bad mean man!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great story!
1.gif

9.gif
bravo!
36.gif

Reminds me of my second job out of HS, was loading groceries into customers cars at a grocery store.
Guy was hanging around the parking lot acting funny and we were keeping an eye on him.
He was around 6 foot manybe 200lbs.
He walks up to a lady all of 4''5" tall and maybe 90lbs and grabs her purse, we see it and start running that way.....
.5 second later he is on the ground screaming and crying....
She kicked him in the groin so hard he ended up in the ER and required surgery.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 8:06:50 PM
Author: strmrdr

Great story!
1.gif

9.gif
bravo!
36.gif

Reminds me of my second job out of HS, was loading groceries into customers cars at a grocery store.

Guy was hanging around the parking lot acting funny and we were keeping an eye on him.

He walks up to a lady all of 4''5'' tall and maybe 90lbs and grabs her purse, we see it and start running that way.....

Hahaha-hooray for JenStone and both of your stories, Storm! That''s awesome!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/27/2007 8:06:50 PM
Author: strmrdr

Great story!
1.gif

9.gif
bravo!
36.gif

He walks up to a lady all of 4''5'' tall and maybe 90lbs and grabs her purse, we see it and start running that way.....

I started laughing when I read this...that''s just spectacular.
36.gif

I''m sure my attempted thief thought I was a good target too, a small (I''m only 5''1") Asian girl walking down the street with a huge handbag. Proved him wrong!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love hearing when robbers and such get an unhappy surprise.

One time I fended off a guy who held a knife to me. (5'' 6", maybe 118 at the time). It''s amazing what adrenaline can do when it kicks in. I didn''t feel like a hero, just very lucky I didn''t become another statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results