shape
carat
color
clarity

Ear Infection Home Remedies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
So I''m pretty confident I have an ear infection as a result of my latest cold (my tonsils swelled up a ton which is one of the causes of ear infections).

I found this site with some suggestions for home remedies and I was wondering if anyone here had any other suggestions or warnings. All of the suggestions seem pretty safe so I thought I would give them a try. I''d rather not go on antibiotics if possible, but will if it gets any worse.

Thoughts or suggestions?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''ve had ''swimmers ear'' for the past 2.5 months. I thought for the longest time it was just my allergies so I never went to the dr. Finally three weeks ago I did and she gave me ear drops. The pharmacist said to apply them for 5-10 days, until I felt better. I quit after 7 days and now it has come back
33.gif
so I''m trying the drops again.

I don''t know what the point of my post was, it''s just been really crappy to live with (dizzy, can''t sleep well and ear pain). Be careful, ear infections can lead to more serious complications. And make sure to continue treatment (if you decide to get any) until well after you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results