shape
carat
color
clarity

Dying man''s groceries stolen in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Humankind has sunk to a new low. I am disgusted by this. I hope someone got the plates of the truck.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
29.gif
Gosh what is this world coming to?? So wrong and yet I''m not shocked. That''s the sad part.
38.gif
UGHHHH.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i'd really like to see some additional information on this story. i didn't realize that people in mesa az or anywhere in the us were this hungry.

i have always heard the only stealing that is anyway forgivable is if the person is hungry, penniless and stealing food. this story is quite disturbing. not only stealing but hit and run and the observers not helping but scavenging. perhaps i have never been hungry enough to understand this?

in a country with a multitude of programs for assistance something has gone really wrong with people who would behave in this manner. it makes me sad and scares me for what we are becoming.
15.gif

what is that saying? we have found the enemy and it is us.

Date: 10/3/2007 11:13:13 PM
Author: diamondfan
Humankind has sunk to a new low. I am disgusted by this. I hope someone got the plates of the truck.

I bet there were plenty of people in days long past that had their boots/cloaks/gold etc stolen from them after being run over by some ox or horses. Looks like some individuals or families never bothered to progress with the ages. Barbarians.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results