shape
carat
color
clarity

Dog Help Please? Natural Remedy for Fleas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
My poor dog has been scratching since last night and I suspect fleas. After putting Frontline on her last summer, I vowed never to do it again. She literally went crazy with the smell of the chemicals and was miserable. I''ve been reading online of different essential oils that can be used, but I was wondering if anybody with dogs has used something that they know has been effective. TIA!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
I have two chihuahuas and have used Frontline in the past, but my dogs didn't like it. Now I'm using K9 Advantix, and it works like a charm! (and my chi-babies seem to be OK with it).

ETA: You can get K9 Advantix directly from your vet or order it from 1800-PetMeds (that's how I get it).

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have any natural remedies, sorry. The vet has used advantix on our chi as well. To be honest, the other 2 dogs don''t get treated at all and have never had fleas. I don''t know why that is. Maybe cold winters here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results