shape
carat
color
clarity

Dog Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Have any of you seen pictures of these? I'm hoping I"m not double posting because I haven't really been following everything around as much, so if I am, totally sorry!

Hehe, how cute would it be to open up a thing of flowers on Vday and get one of these
3.gif
Esp. for those of you who have dogs that resemble these.

flowerdog.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
last one...and I know Rascal, that was exactly what I was thining, I want a cat one!!

flowerdog2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look just like my doggies. I want them!! Many thanks Blue!!!
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
How precious!! Someone was creative.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG how cute!!! Does it say who sells them? It looks like Portia! (Or any other dog with a white face and black nose and eyes..hehee).

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
No, sorry, I''m not sure who made them...just sort of copied and pasted the pictures from a posting on another site! I thought you guys would think they were cute! The place I found them was just showing the pictures like a ''how cute'' kind of thing too. Sorry

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Mara, I thought of you also when I saw these pics. We need to get the info on how to order them!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 11:01:49 PM
Author: Mara
OMG how cute!!! Does it say who sells them? It looks like Portia! (Or any other dog with a white face and black nose and eyes..hehee).
I was totally thinking "OMG! It''s Portia! Has Mara seen this yet??!?!" Heehee!!!
9.gif

Those are sooooo freakin cute! Love ''em!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results