shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you remember the moments when...

Steel

Ideal_Rock
you realised you loved your SO and when your SO told you for the first time, that he/she loved you?

They are such special moments.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yep. :bigsmile:

DH and I were friends for many years before we ever dated. About 3 years before we dated, on his birthday, I gave him a birthday kiss on the lips. (No tongue or anything, purely a friendly kiss). But at that moment, I felt the sparks, and I knew that I loved him. We were both dating other people, and it took us a few years to realize that we were supposed to be together. He says he fell in love with me that day, too. :bigsmile:

The first time we said "I love you", we were up north at my family's cottage on a lake. There was a meteor shower that night. We sat out on the boat under a blanket, just watching the stars. I finally got enough courage to stutter out "I-I-I- llllove you". He laughed and said "You know I love you too, silly" ::) It was like a movie, and it was perfect.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think for both of us, falling in love was a gradual processs, but it happened fairly quickly, if that makes sense. It's not like all of a sudden I realized that I loved him and vice versa. We went away on our first mini-vacation to Quebec City only 2 months after we met. The first night of our trip was when my husband told me loved me. He said it in a way that made me laugh. I think he was really nervous to get it out. I'm glad he did though. We've been together for almost 7 years, and we still laugh when we talk about that first vacation.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, we often reminisce about those times. DH still has the corner of a pizza box that I wrote my phone number on. :love:

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I knew after two weeks of dating. I didnt tell him that I loved him then, but I did tell him we would be married someday. Now thinking back it was a little "fatal attractionish" but we are married so I was right.

The first time I told him that I loved him it was completely on accident. My sister was leaving the house just as I was getting off the phone with him. I told her that I would talk to her later and told him that I loved him. It was a little uncomfortable. I was totally embarassed. It is not that I didnt love him, but I wasnt ready to tell him that I did. He was quiet for half a second, then giggled and told me he loved me too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results