shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Woes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
I''ve been working on finding the perfect diamond for 3 months and it arrived today. It''s a Princess, GIA, 1.65 I/VVS1. I''m sooo anxious to see it since I''ve been working so hard to find what I wanted and the suspense is killing meeee! I''m such a brat, I want it now now now!
31.gif

What happened to the simple days where you could trust your guy to get you a blingin'' rock with good specs and NOT pay retail? I feel like I''ve taken the romance out of it by doing all the research and knowing exactly when it is coming.

Isn''t it more common now for the woman to do this work? You just can''t trust your man in a jewelry store anymore or he might end up with a crappy stone for an insane price right?!

I just felt like venting...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the very best way for a girl to get what she wants is to do the research and pick it out herself!!! My husband would NOT have spent the million hours researching that I have and there is no way I would have ended up with as good a stone unless he paid double the price and bought at Tiffany's!!!

We can't wait to see your ring!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know ab out other couples.. but in our relationship I''m the researcher period. It doesn''t matter if it''s electronics or diamonds. I just have the patience to get it done. So I do it. I don''t mind... but well, I can see how someone would. Still you are getting exactly what you want, and the piece of mind that goes with that is lovely, isn''t it?

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
You girls are right, thanks for making me feel better. I''ll post pics as soon as I can. I went home and got it at lunch because I seriously couldn''t wait. How lame is that!!! Luckily he''s one of those guys that can''t wait to give you a birthday gift, even if it''s a month early so he gladly gave it to me after I chased him around the house for it - LOL! It is beautiful. The real romantic proposal will probably come tonight. I guess it''s ok if it''s not THAT romantic, we built a house and I handle all the money - so I guess we''re practically already married. HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results