shape
carat
color
clarity

Cyber -Bullying Mom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
She''s a horrible person... What kind of adult would do that to a child- even one who may have harassed their own son or daughter. SHAME ON HER!!!
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s pretty evil. And talk about a bad example for her own child. Yeesh!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/5/2009 3:47:03 PM
Author: innerkitten
It''s pretty evil. And talk about a bad example for her own child. Yeesh!
If I remember correctly, the daughter and and one of the mother''s employees were also involved. The three would alternate pretending to be the boy. I can''t believe an adult would be so evil that she would do this to a CHILD who she knew had a history of depression. She''s been completely unremorseful and felt no sense of guilt.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This excuse for a human being should be in jail for a long time
29.gif
I don''t understand how the charges were dropped, I really don''t.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I remember when this happened, and the outcry over it. Drew then had a blog online for awhile talking about how Megan got what she deserved, blahblahblah, until people figured out it was her doing that, too. She''s a sick woman and I REALLY hope her daughter moves far, far away from her when she graduates high school.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2009 7:00:28 PM
Author: risingsun
29.gif
Not all evil things are illegal. At least, it was requiring some creativity with the charging mechanisms as her conduct didn''t meet the usual guidelines for a murder/manslaughter/assault charge.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is an eveil woman
29.gif
39.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It never ceases to amaze me, the things people can come up with to be mean and nasty and evil. And to do something like that to a child..I just don''t get it.

I saw the other day, a teacher got ticked off at a student..the girl was 9 I think..I don''t recall the whole story, but she put an ad on Craigslist for "sexy services" or something, with this little girls phone number.

What kind of a mind would come up with something like that to do to a child??

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Definitely evil.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what I would do if I was that daughters mother.
I''d probably get convicted of somehting...thats dreadful

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
That woman needs to be put away for life for what she did - as should anybody else that was involved. That is what I said when I first heard about the story and I stand by it now. My blood still boils when I think about it.

And I am speaking from experience. I had something very similar done to me when I was 13 [albeit by classmates - not parents]. It was done by telephone over 40 years ago. It went on for a couple of months - "English" guy who was supposed to be somebody's cousin - hours on the phone [kept missing getting a chance to meet "him"] - and then dumped. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Luckily, I did not commit suicide over it but I was devastated. I later found out who was behind it [some older schoolmates told me - apparently the perps were bragging about their escapades and were making fun of me for being so stupid as to fall for it with a guy who didn't exist].

Can't wait to run into them at a reunion! LOL!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
They were losers then and apparently have not accomplished much since! LOL!
9.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2009 11:29:55 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
That woman needs to be put away for life for what she did - as should anybody else that was involved. That is what I said when I first heard about the story and I stand by it now. My blood still boils when I think about it.

And I am speaking from experience. I had something very similar done to me when I was 13 [albeit by classmates - not parents]. It was done by telephone over 40 years ago. It went on for a couple of months - ''English'' guy who was supposed to be somebody''s cousin - hours on the phone [kept missing getting a chance to meet ''him''] - and then dumped. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Luckily, I did not commit suicide over it but I was devastated. I later found out who was behind it [some older schoolmates told me - apparently the perps were bragging about their escapades and were making fun of me for being so stupid as to fall for it with a guy who didn''t exist].

Can''t wait to run into them at a reunion! LOL!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
They were losers then and apparently have not accomplished much since! LOL!
9.gif

DiamanteBlu -

i hope you grew up to be beautiful and successful and stunning in every way! :)

and should you ever run into those people, i hope you show the depth of your quality by treating them with staggering grace; i think the biggest victory is to be as dissimilar to them as possible, and clearly they were graceless children who most probably grew into graceless, compassionless adults.

i''m sorry they crossed your path as a child; nobody deserves that. hope life has made it up to you since then :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2009 8:44:11 PM
Author: cara

Date: 7/5/2009 7:00:28 PM
Author: risingsun
29.gif
Not all evil things are illegal. At least, it was requiring some creativity with the charging mechanisms as her conduct didn''t meet the usual guidelines for a murder/manslaughter/assault charge.
What about the stalking laws? The mother harassed this teen mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results