carat
color
clarity

Chocolate Bunny with Diamond Eyes a mere $49 000

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The blub on the world's most expensive chocolate bunny;

Here’s a gift for someone you’re really trying to impress — the world’s most extravagant Easter Bunny can now be purchased for a measly AUD$62,000, in the US, the bunny will only set you back $49,000 USD, an entirely reasonable sum.
The Huffington Post reports that Martin Chiffers, former chef décor of Harrods, put aside two days to carve the bunny (which, let’s be real here, looks more evil than cute). It’s made of Tanzanian chocolate and weighs five kilograms.
The bunny’s eyes are encrusted with diamonds from luxury jewellery retailer 77 Diamonds — because, yeah, sure, why not — and it comes with three chocolate eggs decorated with gold leaf.
For the calorie-conscious, good news — there are just 548,000 calories in the world’s most extravagant Easter bunny.
OK, so that’s not good news, but look at it this way. It’s not like anybody can actually afford this thing, and if they can, they can probably also afford a personal trainer to get them back into shape afterwards.
If you don’t think you can get through $63,000 worth of chocolate on Easter Sunday, don’t worry. The bunny can be stored for up to two years, if properly frozen.

o-veryfirstto-570.jpg

o-veryfirstto-570-1_0.jpg

Call me crazy but I'd rather a box of chocolates and a diamond worth $49 000USD!!!!! The guy who made it looks please with himself;
o-veryfirstto-570-2.jpg

quietlysw

Rough_Rock
Lopsided eyes and a nose like a butthole D:

That's all I have to contribute to this discussion.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL it's ears are really lopsided looking as well and the semi phallic acorn lollipop thing it's clutching I dunno......

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ears are lopsided on purpose because that is often how bunnies ears are. It makes them look inquisitive I think. However I agree that acorn/lollipop :?: or whatever he/she is holding certainly looks phallic and not in a good way lol. :-o

Yeah I would much rather have the diamond and some chocolate on the side please. Preferably with peanut butter and as ASET. :cheeky:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah Haha. I came to post that it might be cheaper to buy a drugstore bunny and pop your own diamonds in before eating, but those aren't holding such an obviis phallic symbol. They couldn't have made him eat a leaf or something?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's ugly and not in an ugly but cute way. Poor little bunny. And a waste of chocolate! Those diamonds better be huge and very well cut. Does it come with a setting to house the diamonds after the chocolate is eaten?

I have so many questions and I think they just prove that I've never been stupidly rich.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea|1427282980|3852165 said:
He's ugly and not in an ugly but cute way. Poor little bunny. And a waste of chocolate! Those diamonds better be huge and very well cut. Does it come with a setting to house the diamonds after the chocolate is eaten?

I have so many questions and I think they just prove that I've never been stupidly rich.

Right, I mean, a wealthy person would already know the answer to those questions. The bunny doesn't unlock its mystery to us common folk.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1427285612|3852176 said:
Rhea|1427282980|3852165 said:

Right, I mean, a wealthy person would already know the answer to those questions. The bunny doesn't unlock its mystery to us common folk.

I know, right!

How many carats? It doesn't matter, darling, it's novel.
Are they well cut? It doesn't matter, darling, it's novel.
Why? Why not, darling, that type of money is nothing, darling.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son would have nightmares if I bought that thing home seriously it looks like psycho killer bunny maybe that is why it is so expensive it it comes to life when your family is asleep (cue the violins from the Shower scene in Psycho) that phallic acorn is really a weapon...... :lol:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry, that is even more ridiculous than those $$$$ hamburgers.

Seriously? Seriously?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results