shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago people- need recommendations for kiddie gifts

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I'm currently in Chicago near the Monroe train stop and need to bring my 3 and 5 year old son and daughter a present. Any recommendations for anything that's unique to Chicago? I'd prefer to avoid food gifts (chocolate/candy is definitely out due to nut allergies), but depending on what the food item is, it might be safe.

Thanks.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not from Chicago but was just there on a 4 day visit - they were advertising some sort of specialty popcorn that apparently EVERY Chicagoan knows about, loves and adores!!! I know there was a store across from Millenium park... but we never tried any so can't vouch if it is the worlds best or not

Ok, all that just sounds too vague - sorry to not be 'in the know', so I hope that other's will post and be helpful! Did you get to Marshall Fields? Anything there? Or Navy Pier?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
There is a great Lush flagship store in Chicago. If they have "fun" which is a play-duh like sustance for the bath then i would pick that up. It smells great and keeps enterained! Parents and kids will love it. Not really directly related to Chicago but I love their fladship store there.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1369078535|3450633 said:
I'm not from Chicago but was just there on a 4 day visit - they were advertising some sort of specialty popcorn that apparently EVERY Chicagoan knows about, loves and adores!!! I know there was a store across from Millenium park... but we never tried any so can't vouch if it is the worlds best or not

Ok, all that just sounds too vague - sorry to not be 'in the know', so I hope that other's will post and be helpful! Did you get to Marshall Fields? Anything there? Or Navy Pier?

Garrett's popcorn? It is fantastic but they do have peanuts in their store.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results