shape
carat
color
clarity

Chamber of Secrets on NOW! With Extra Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hey ya''ll HP Chamber of Secrets is on ABC Family and they are showing extra scenes that were not in the theater.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I watched that and totally was confused by the extra scenes....thanks for giving me the heads'' up! Sometimes with TIVO you boop through explanations of these things...

Even my seven year old was saying, "Mommy, I don''t remember that part...."

Love it!

I''m just about to start reading again. Haven''t decided which to re-re-re-read.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Oh I have read them all a few times because of babysitting. I love to read with children, since I have a no TV policy when I am watching other peoples kids...with my own brother I watch Resident Evil and other such trash.

3.gif

If you want to re-read them I think in order works nicely, because you can really see the continuity that she build into them. The vanishing cabinet in books 2 and 5 being so important in book 6 and names of the students, or who they meet in the first story forest coming back in book 5, the spells in the pensive in book 5 reveling the truth in the 6th...everything is so well done. It is very impressive.
34.gif

I enjoyed them so much I bought the audio books where Jim Dale reads them. They are excellent, and great for walking to class, or house work…or long car rides with the siblings who are 5 and 13.
I hope you enjoy them even more as you read them more, the symbolism is just fantastic!

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
i wasn''t a harry potter fan until i met FI. he had read like the first four books.

So, i borrow the first one.. and never stopped and now i''ve read all 6 in like two months. thoroughly exciting.

MORE MORE MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results