shape
carat
color
clarity

Cancer World Summit - free online event

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would post this link in case anyone is interested in attending.
Cancer World Summit Registration

If you're not familiar with how these run:
- starting on a particular date, two videos/audios are posted each day for, in this case, 5 days
- you have the next 24 hours to listen to those particular videos/audios as many times as you want, then they will change
- you need nothing but an ordinary Internet connection

They do offer "upgrade packages" which cost but the online event IS free - no strings.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this in any way (though I am a complementary therapist).

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Delayed one week due to Sandy - this email just came in so I thought I would post it.

================================
Subject: IMPORTANT DATE CHANGES - Cancer Summit Rescheduled, Start Date Now November 7th

I've been watching the weather in the Northeast United States for the last 24 hours and have made an important
decision.

I have decided to reschedule the start of the Healing Cancer World Summit 2012.

The new starting evening is now Wednesday, November 7th, 2012. I will share the complete schedule below.

To start, I'd like to send our love and prayers to anyone who has been affected by this storm, please
know our thoughts are with you.

This is not a decision that has been made lightly and only because of the internet and the online nature of
this event are we able to do this — which I'm extremely thankful for.

We've heard from a number of you asking for us to do this — many before they lost power due to this
super-storm. I had promised myself to only reschedule if the media hype about the storm became reality and it
seems like it has. Close to 10 million customers in the Northeast have already lost power and it's likely more
will in the next 12-24 hours.

The Healing Cancer World Summit is a global event, but a significant number of our attendees have been affected
by this storm. Because of this, I've made the difficult decision to advance the starting date to November 7th —
which is also after the U.S. election day.

The purpose of the Summit is to share cutting edge cancer information to anyone who cares to listen — free of
charge. So, to have the event during the first wave of clean up from one of the most intense storms the U.S.
has ever seen would undermine why we do this. It just wouldn't be fair to those along the affected Eastern U.S.
who were planning to listen in for themselves, their
friends or their families.

We hope that you understand this decision. I'm confident it is the right thing to do.
==============================

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results