shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Kenny...

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kenny,

I was hoping to get in touch with you for a possible viewing of your ring in the new year- early january 2015. :pray: :pray:
As you may remember, i am planning on upgrading my generic asscher to the Octavia. We are planning a trip to the USA to see the Octavia in person at GOG and we are planning a quick stop in LA. If i remember correctly, you are in this area? if not, that ok too, as it may be quite imposing of me.

you can contact me on the loupe troop listing.
http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/gents-oec-ps-nw-gtg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1405696647|3715869 said:
Hi Kenny,

I was hoping to get in touch with you for a possible viewing of your ring in the new year- early january 2015. :pray: :pray:
As you may remember, i am planning on upgrading my generic asscher to the Octavia. We are planning a trip to the USA to see the Octavia in person at GOG and we are planning a quick stop in LA. If i remember correctly, you are in this area? if not, that ok too, as it may be quite imposing of me.

you can contact me on the loupe troop listing.
http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/gents-oec-ps-nw-gtg
By that time my Octavia should be done and you can hand deliver it from NY to Ca... :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi DF,
I am more than happy to courier it for you.... And you know it will be well looked after!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi madelise!! :wavey:

To hold it in my honor??? Schucks- Embarrassed.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Greg, but I agree a GTG would be ...

screen_shot_2014-07-18_at_7.png

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
OK will finalise travel arrangements and set a time. either Jan 7 or 8.....

i dont know LA very well, and i will be with family... we are probably going to stay closer to the airport, than further away, jsut ease of access to the airport for our flight out on the 9th...

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It looks like Jan 7th is the better date.

I will post closer to the time for a GTG.... and hopefully others will help with location of the GTG.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
HI there,

put a new post on the members section.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results