shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling DiamanteBlu :o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Blu

I was just searching for some info on square step cuts v asscher cuts and noticed that you have posted in several of these threads and it got me thinking about your recent NYC upgrade shopping spree.

I''m desperate to know if you have made any further progress with your decision, however, if you had you would certainly have posted by now, but I would love to know how your plans are coming along.

Oh, and I''m sure there are plenty of others like me who''d love to know.

And for those who don''t recall (yeah, right), the thread, here it is.
NYC trip: Upgrade shopping has begun.

Po

x

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm.......anyone seen DB?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
She posted yesterday...she''s been in and out recently.

Bit of a threadjack, Po, but I love your sig! SO bitterweet, though...
39.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Selkie, tis a quote from Serenity, poor Wash!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve been spotted in the last few days!!!

Come over here and tell all...................

beau13

Ideal_Rock
If you are still looking for DiamanteBlu...just send him (yes HIM) an e-mail here: http://www.ringlock.com/
Judging by the e-mails he has sent me in the past, he should respond the same day I would imagine. Good luck!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
DiamanteBlu is very much a she, must be someone else on here with a similar name.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 9:39:29 AM
Author: Po10472
DiamanteBlu is very much a she, must be someone else on here with a similar name.
Yeah, didn''t she meet up with some PS''rs for a get together?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Maybe Alan Creates wife then? I know he (she) did send me a couple e-mails about 9 months ago, with sketches of a ring I wanted him to create. At that time, he(she) told me they posted something on Pricesope (under that name, I remember that same avatar), and wanted me to read it. If I am wrong I am sorry, howver, I can''t forget that username and unique avatar.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Nope, I met her! Definitely a lady!

Po, have you seen 3:10 to Yuma? A good movie, but they killed him (Alan Tudyk) off AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results