shape
carat
color
clarity

BLING BLING BARBIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone see the new Bling Bling Barbie. She comes with jewelry and a car w/blinging rims. She even comes with a ring for you to wear(er...I mean your daughter
20.gif
) I wonder if DeBeers is behind this concept...You know start ''em out young. To bad they didn''t have these when I was a kid.
7.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you piqued my curiosity so I had to look it up....so crazy!!!!

blingblingbarbie.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT HAPPENED TO BARBIE?? When did she become such a S*UT??

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is Bling, Bling, Barbie.

Mattel might have a few problems marketing their latest Barbie....as they don't give the spec of her ring on the box.. Not even an idealscope!
23.gif

images25.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:14:09 AM
Author: decodelighted
WHAT HAPPENED TO BARBIE?? When did she become such a S*UT??

Maybe she's a 'working girl' if you know what I mean. That's why she can afford the BLING! LOL

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:14:58 AM
Author: blodthecat
Here she is Bling, Bling, Barbie.

Mattel might have a few problems marketing their latest Barbie....as they don''t give the spec of her ring on the box.. Not even an idealscope!
23.gif
ROTFL!!!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Really??? THATS Barbie??? She looks more like a Bratz doll...

ETA: How sad... it really is Barbie. I dont like the look of Bratz dolls...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
njc- She''s from the new line called ''My Scene''. They also have a Lindsey Lohan version. I agree...The bratz scare me with those big eyes
32.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, that is just downright scary. She looks like a hoochie.
14.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:46:44 AM
Author: kaleigh
Oh no, that is just downright scary. She looks like a hoochie.
14.gif
HaHa...That reminds me of a song. It goes ''Hood Rat, Hood Rat Hoochie Mama''

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

I don''t think I would allow my tween to own a barbie doll that looked like this.
20.gif
She looks like a two-bit hooch!!!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:51:23 AM
Author: Caribou
23.gif

I don''t think I would allow my tween to own a barbie doll that looked like this.
20.gif
She looks like a two-bit hooch!!!!!!
My daughter (14) said they should come out with a ''Trailer Trash Barbie'' since most of her clothes now days look like something off of Jerry Springer.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a shame they are making her into such a tramp. I mean how cool would it had been if they took the high road and made her a gemologist with fun stones to play with. They could have given her a loupe and an IS. But what do I know, guess I''m not cool.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha Alj was shopping this holiday for a Barbie for a friend's daughter and she told me she was APPALLED at how slutty the Barbies are now and that even Skipper looks like a ho! i had to check them out on Amazon so I saw BB barbie as well as other ones and wow definitely trashy and those clothes? the makeup? all of the ones i looked at on Amazon looked just as bad. really scary if you ask me!!!

plus is it just me or is Barbie thinner than ever? she looks like crack ho barbie!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
No wonder kids are all messed up & want plastic surgery at 15 ... this doll looks like that crazy cat lady who had surgery to look like a tiger or something. BLEEECH is right!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even strippers'' and prostitutes'' kids need Barbies they can look up to. If my mommy had been a pole dancer I''d have thought the bling bling Barbie was way cool. Oh, and I forgot about **** stars--they have kids, too! Maybe Mattel finally figured out they had been forgetting to target children of the adult entertainment industry all these years, hee hee.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 12:14:32 PM
Author: monarch64
Even strippers'' and prostitutes'' kids need Barbies they can look up to. If my mommy had been a pole dancer I''d have thought the bling bling Barbie was way cool. Oh, and I forgot about **** stars--they have kids, too! Maybe Mattel finally figured out they had been forgetting to target children of the adult entertainment industry all these years, hee hee.
Monarch- How kind of you to think of others
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 12:01:35 PM
Author: FireGoddess
When did having bling equate with looking like a hooch?! LOL
That reminded me of the first Barbie i ever had. She had this beautiful ballgown and a HONKER of a "diamond" on her finger, and little dangly diamond earrings. She was my favorite!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, ya know. If they can have a President Barbie, why not a HoodRat Barbie? (That''s what they''re called where I come from- no offense to people who grew up in "The Hood", like my mom...
23.gif
)Since when did Barbie get a two-tone mouth?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Are we sure this isn''t the newest Paris Hilton Doll? Looks awfully familiar...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 12:24:57 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Are we sure this isn''t the newest Paris Hilton Doll? Looks awfully familiar...
No, she''s wearing too much clothing to be Paris
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. She has a scary face. Those eyes **shudder**

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
38.gif
that is just WRONG
38.gif

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow... I'm not sure how to even respond to something this vulgar. I would have been in trouble for even knowing about something like this when I was Barbie aged, let alone asking for one!

Can you imagine the marketing people at Mattel sitting around deciding how to market this thing? And what horrific "outfits" they must have rejected if this was the *winner*???

This is a genuinely grim statement being made by our society...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder what they will come up with next...Skanky Ho Skipper, Getto Fabulous Midge, Big Pimpin'' Ken........?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I''m admitting this, but I collect Barbies and Bling Bling Barbie is actually part of a new line, My Scene, that is all about going out in Hollywood etc.: link to My Scene. So, the clothes match those worn by girls going clubbing etc. Is this appropriate for a young girl? Not really, but neither are the clothes worn by many of the moms who wear such outfits. And if the moms are wearing the super short skirts, what''s wrong with a Barbie doing the same? Barbie reflects current trends, and unfortunately the My Scene Barbies are capturing one of today''s trends.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I agree with you, but at the same time it is sad to me...our mother has to return Bratz dolls and other toys like this to the giver. When I was younger I had an Air Force Barbie and she was neat, it makes me sad that little girls are being pointed towards skecthy clothing and unlikely livelyhoods rather then things that are positve.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results