shape
carat
color
clarity

Be careful when bored....

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I am out of town and this morning was sitting alone at my daughter's house. I decided to click on Lending Tree and see about refinancing my small mortgage down to 10yrs. I knew I should not give my phone number but they said it was just to verify my identity. Well, my husband text and said that he was getting calls one after the other and did not know what was happening. He usually screens calls so didn't talk to any one but was at a loss when the messages were left. He ended up unplugging the phone. I've called and they said they would cancel my request but I'm sure it will take forever. It took 1 minute for the calls to start but we'll see if they stop.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NonieMarie|1429297712|3863652 said:
I am out of town and this morning was sitting alone at my daughter's house. I decided to click on Lending Tree and see about refinancing my small mortgage down to 10yrs. I knew I should not give my phone number but they said it was just to verify my identity. Well, my husband text and said that he was getting calls one after the other and did not know what was happening. He usually screens calls so didn't talk to any one but was at a loss when the messages were left. He ended up unplugging the phone. I've called and they said they would cancel my request but I'm sure it will take forever. It took 1 minute for the calls to start but we'll see if they stop.

The same goes for online real estate sites that ask for phone numbers to "identify you." If you just want to "window shop" real estate, and have no intention of buying in the next 6 months, NEVER GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER!! EVER. THEY WILL HOUND THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!

...I, too, learned the hard way -- and I'm STILL getting calls after almost a year! :wall: ::)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie|1429297712|3863652 said:
I'd report that. That's not cool at all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results