shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there any PSer you would recognize if you..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bumped into each other on the street?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've met a fair number, so yes, I'd probably recognize some of them again, having seen them once in person already.

As for ones I haven't met yet... probably not.

Not unless they were wearing a very distinctive piece of jewelry that I recognized.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I met a couple of PSers in a NYC coffeehouse. As soon as one of the ladies walked in, DH immediately elbowed me and said', "She looks like she'd be one of your diamond girls." :o DH has a sixth sense for jewellery lovers it seems - can't say I do. I think I'd recognize maybe 3 or 4 that I remember seeing in lots of Vegas photos. :naughty:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
If I've never met them before, probably not. Unless I was close enough to see their ring and it happened to be one I remembered from PS, then I might recognize their ring :bigsmile:

I have a funny story about that... Back in December I was at Joe Escobar, local jeweler in the Bay Area. It was during their holiday party and the place was packed. So I was looking at a few pieces in front of a jewel case and I noticed a lady that kept glancing at my left hand. Figured she was just checking out my bling. Then I saw her say something to her husband, then looked in my direction. I thought she might have wanted to see something in the case that I was standing in front of. Well, then she turns to me and asks if I'm Asscher_Girl!! She's a PS'er that I haven't met before but she recognized my ring!! My co-worker was with me and she got a kick out of it. Only a PS'er! haha!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've recognized the yellow squared bezel 3 stone Single Stone ring in person. If I had never met Coati IRL, I would've just ran up to her screaming, "COATI!" and gave her a huge hug... but I had met Coati, so I knew it wasn't her. I did have a nice chat with the woman though, and told her about Pricescope. She had never heard of it.

But yes, I would recognize many rings. I'm always trying to sneakily look at women's pretty rings anyway. :devil: I need dark sunglasses hehe.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm the one with the big fat head, I mean belly.

Seriously, I'd recognize several whom I've met at PS GTGs and the ones in Californie.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1391969518|3611471 said:

Seriously, I'd recognize several whom I've met at PS GTGs and the ones in Californie.
I would recognize Kenny b/c he reminds me of Steve Jobs.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1391974514|3611508 said:

I've been called many many things in my life but this is the first time anyone called me dead. :knockout: :mrgreen:

How am I like Steve Jobs?
The smell?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1391974780|3611509 said:
Dancing Fire|1391974514|3611508 said:

I've been called many many things in my life but this is the first time anyone called me dead. :knockout: :mrgreen:

How am I like Steve Jobs?
The smell?
Yup, you smell like an apple.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am kinda fruity.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
hardyhar.

asscher_girl|1391963045|3611427 said:
If I've never met them before, probably not. Unless I was close enough to see their ring and it happened to be one I remembered from PS, then I might recognize their ring :bigsmile:

I have a funny story about that... Back in December I was at Joe Escobar, local jeweler in the Bay Area. It was during their holiday party and the place was packed. So I was looking at a few pieces in front of a jewel case and I noticed a lady that kept glancing at my left hand. Figured she was just checking out my bling. Then I saw her say something to her husband, then looked in my direction. I thought she might have wanted to see something in the case that I was standing in front of. Well, then she turns to me and asks if I'm Asscher_Girl!! She's a PS'er that I haven't met before but she recognized my ring!! My co-worker was with me and she got a kick out of it. Only a PS'er! haha!!
OMG If I end up back in your area (I am trying to talk DH into going back again for a vacation weekend) again, and I can somehow arrange to meet you, I will probably be that person that goes OMG ASSCHER GIRL. Then I'll commence gawking and probably photographing your hand.

I would probably only recognize a PSer I know IRL, I know a few, but I might recognize their bling before I recognize them. People recognize me fairly easily, but that's because I have a blog, and an Instagram and I know that some PSers post on another board I post on as well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1391976867|3611524 said:
Well, I am kinda fruity.
plus I will recognize your Octavia.. ;)) :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I would hope that I would recognize the jewelry, lol. Every now and then I'll meet someone wearing something noteworthy and I'll ask them is they have heard of pricescope, I usually get a blank stare so it's safe to say I haven't run into anyone yet, lol.

I also have to admit that even though I live close to a popular GTG area, NYC, I feel like nothing I own is worthy of bringing to a GTG. Maybe when I have more showy stuff and feel more confident I will.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only Skippy I would recognize IRL.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I would definitely recognize the PSers I met at the GTG last year and as there are also quite a few with distinctive bling, I think I'd recognize them too (at least as their PS avatar if not their real name)....I remember being in the Vegas airport scoping out people's hands as I waited for DS to arrive. I was sure that I'd found SB based on a ring I spotted, but when I met her the next day, it wasn't the same person. :lol: I'm sure I looked odd, craning my head to see people's hands and ears! :shock:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Ame! Let me know if you make it out here, would love to meet up and show you my new ring too! :bigsmile:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl|1391995674|3611678 said:
LOL Ame! Let me know if you make it out here, would love to meet up and show you my new ring too! :bigsmile:
I sure will! I'm sure I'd sound and look like a total lunatic, drool running out of my mouth. When you first posted your ring I made DH come look at every photo. I was obsessed. I still have pics on my phone for gawking.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1391990009|3611639 said:
I would definitely recognize the PSers I met at the GTG last year and as there are also quite a few with distinctive bling, I think I'd recognize them too (at least as their PS avatar if not their real name)....I remember being in the Vegas airport scoping out people's hands as I waited for DS to arrive. I was sure that I'd found SB based on a ring I spotted, but when I met her the next day, it wasn't the same person. :lol: I'm sure I looked odd, craning my head to see people's hands and ears! :shock:
I would definitely recognize yennyfire :naughty: b/c, there are not many hot looking redheads with a gorgeous oval on their finger.. :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1391990009|3611639 said:

OMG FK and I did the same thing. There were some women at the airport that had beautiful rings and we kept wondering if we recognized them or not, and if they were PSers. Her ring also got ogled by other women. We didn't see them at the GTG so we figure they might just have gone to LV for JCK.... which has a higher chance of occurrence than someone going to the GTG haha.

This year, I'm bringing sunglasses to wear at the airport. So I can stare. A lot. There's something about airports. People always have beautiful jewelry on there. That, or I'm so bored waiting that I stare at everyone's hands.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
asscher_girl|1391963045|3611427 said:

Haha, I totally felt like a creeper, but I'm glad I wasn't wrong! Could you imagine if you WEREN'T you, and I had gotten it wrong? LOL! :lol:

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
I've only met one PSer, but there are some I will definitely recognize if they wear all of their jewelry pieces at once :naughty:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
No one would recognize me. I look like every darn Asian woman I meet, and my rings are not unique either :)

I would recognize some PSer's from their jewelry

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you know what to look for.
This is me, before I got buff.

screen_shot_2014-02-12_at_3.png

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Kenny

you are my long lost twin.... i have been searching for some time...
Alas- you are my twin...we share the same "need" for bling, tho your collection is by far more extensive than mine....

:wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang Kenny, without the Octavia on you are un recognizable!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd recognize most Colored Stoners, but unless the diamond ring is really distinctive, that'd be a no...

...I'm sure if I were wearing one of my more interesting rings other PSers might recognize me.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1392251366|3613940 said:
Kenny
you are my long lost twin.... i have been searching for some time...

If you really look like that, I have been searching for you for some time too. :naughty:

SO?
What SO? :lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I DO look like that......but it is covered with so much love.....
a diamond in the rough, so to speak!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1392257553|3614040 said:
I DO look like that......but it is covered with so much love.....
a diamond in the rough, so to speak!!!!

Love?
Is that what they call it nowadays? :lol:

I could use some love-O-suction. :mrgreen:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1392254539|3613996 said:
Dang Kenny, without the Octavia on you are un recognizable!

Just because he's not wearing the Octavia on his finger does not mean he isn't wearing it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results