shape
carat
color
clarity

Angelina's Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Are you referring to Angelina Jolie? All I''ve read is that Brad Pitt bought vintage Cartier wedding rings for them, but I haven''t been able to find any pictures yet.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard a rumor of bling on the web yesterday, but no pictures.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard the rumor online yesterday as well. Supposedly (from a Pitt insider source) Brad has been in touch with a jewelry designer by the name of Alberto Repossi.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see her with something too big or "showy" but I think she wore a big cushion to some event once. Brad helped design Jenn''s wedding band by (Damian or something?) for their marriage also.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
The only ring I''ve heard about was a gold ring made with larimar(a local blue volcanic stone) that Brad bought for her in Santo Domingo on Jan. 10. It was $48 He said it was very pretty and asked her if she wanted it, she said yes so he bought it for her.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
On the radio this morning they said Pitt had contacted the man who designed Princess Dianas ring to make AJs.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently they purchased Cartier antique style wedding bands...or at least that was the rumor. Don''t know about an ering though.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
MMMM maybe she will opt for a grmstone instead of a diamond... yum yum!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2006 7:59:37 PM
Author: Matatora
On the radio this morning they said Pitt had contacted the man who designed Princess Dianas ring to make AJs.
Yes Repossi made Diana's ring that she never got to wear unfortunately, from the " Tell Me Yes" collection. Most are of the opinion that it wasn't intended to be an e-ring but a classic dinner ring. It appeared that way to me looking at photos of it. I will be interested to see what Angelina ends up with. I just can't see her going for the standard big celebrity rock - maybe she will go for something totally different, could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results