shape
carat
color
clarity

AI The answer is coming back to Philly!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anybody else excited?? My son and I are over the moon happy. I know he''s not for everyone...

He so wants to be here for Monday nights game, but too far to travel from College.
The 76"ers need a big shot in the arm, the little guy will hopefully be what they need, not expecting miracles....

So anybody else psyched??

If you have nothing nice to say, go ahead and say it, I can take it!!!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 4:46:36 PM
Author:Kaleigh
Anybody else excited?? My son and I are over the moon happy. I know he''s not for everyone...

He so wants to be here for Monday nights game, but too far to travel from College.
The 76''ers need a big shot in the arm, the little guy will hopefully be what they need, not expecting miracles....

If AI is the Answer, I don''t want to know the question!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 4:53:59 PM
Author: jet2ks

Date: 12/2/2009 4:46:36 PM
Author:Kaleigh

The 76''ers need a big shot in the arm, the little guy will hopefully be what they need, not expecting miracles....

If AI is the Answer, I don''t want to know the question!
LMAO!!! Ok I set myself up for that one!!!!
9.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The games will be worth watching again!
36.gif

I wonder if he'll move back into his Villanova house and take it off the market. I read that he was originally asking over 6 million for it but recently dropped the asking price to 3 million and some change.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:04:44 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
36.gif

I wonder if he''ll move back into his Villanova house and take it off the market. I read that he was originally asking over 6 million for it but recently dropped the asking price to 3 million and some change.
I don''t think the house sold, will have to ask my friend who''s in Real Estate... I know his kids will be thrilled to be back here...

And yes, the games will be worth watching for sure. I stopped watching after he left.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:45:40 PM
Author: Kaleigh

36.gif

I wonder if he''ll move back into his Villanova house and take it off the market. I read that he was originally asking over 6 million for it but recently dropped the asking price to 3 million and some change.
I don''t think the house sold, will have to ask my friend who''s in Real Estate... I know his kids will be thrilled to be back here...

And yes, the games will be worth watching for sure. I stopped watching after he left.

I thought that was a gorgeous house. Villanova is where I wanted to live.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 10:07:28 PM
Author: pennquaker09

Date: 12/2/2009 5:45:40 PM
Author: Kaleigh

36.gif

I wonder if he'll move back into his Villanova house and take it off the market. I read that he was originally asking over 6 million for it but recently dropped the asking price to 3 million and some change.
I don't think the house sold, will have to ask my friend who's in Real Estate... I know his kids will be thrilled to be back here...

I thought that was a gorgeous house. Villanova is where I wanted to live.
Yes it's a lovely house, I love Villanova... How iare things with you Penn??

Penn, DD has her third round interview with Teach for America tomorrow, graduating early from Penn. Wants to teach math, middle school in Philly where there is a need, and then wants to go to Wharton. Can you give me your thoughts about TFA?? I know you taught for many years, so value your opinion.... TIA and sorry for the thread jack guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results