shape
carat
color
clarity

A Pricescoper''s Holiday Card

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Holiday! I have come to love so many of you, thank you for all you do here both experts and my fellow consumers!
emlove.gif

To our hosts Andrey and Ali, Happy Holidays and thank you for everything you do to keep Pricescope running so beautifully, so we have a safe and friendly place to share so much about our interests and lives, not to mention our sparkly obsessions!

Looking forward to another fantastic year!
emotion-19.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Please feel free to use this thread as a greeting card all so you can share your Holiday wishes with the community.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, Pricescope...

I''ll sign that, and with pleasure.

Happy Holidays, and with gratitude for the efforts that go into making this a positive environment.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ira and Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family!
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, you have such a way with words, and have helped make this community a wonderful place.

Happy Holidays to all PSers and a big thanks to Andrey and Ali for giving us such a wonderful place to learn and play.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear wonderful, Lorelei, Andrey, Ali, and the wonderful Pricescope community may you all have a very blessed Holiday with your family and/or friends and may the spirit of the holidays be in your heart.
Great thread Miss Lorelei
1.gif

Much love,

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice holiday message, Lorelei! You are so loving and kind, thank you for sharing it with all of us. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
A very heartfelt thank you to all who contibute and make this a fun, inviting, and educational community.

Happy Holidays to all!!
35.gif

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I know I''m new to this great place...but I''ve been a lurker for longer than many of you with thousands of posts to your credit!

This a great place for both consumers and tradespeople alike.

In short; this forum empowers the consumer and offers an incredible opportunity to the vendor.

Thank you!

We wish you all a Happy Holiday with HEALTH, WEALTH...AND TIME TO ENJOY IT!!!!
1.gif
2.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m happy to be part of such a supportive and fun community. Thank you to Andrey and Ali for all their hard work and for providing us all a place to hang out.
thankyou.gif

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Fantastic New Year to you all!
wreath01.gif
candycane.gif
christmas%20smiley.gif

santyclaws.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Sending best wishes to all PSers this Holiday season.

I''m proud and honored to be part of this FABULOUS community.

Here''s to a wonderful 2009!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays to all the fantastic PSers!! This is such a wonderful and loving community. Thank you Lorelei for starting this thread!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy holidays to all of my wonderful PS friends and family!!! Wishing everyone much bling and love this holiday season!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
To All Pricescopers and their families: have a wonderful, safe, happy, and content holiday. May you find inspiration, rekindle friendships, share love with your families and partners, and make some lovely memories. So that I include everyone, I''ll say both Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Now y''all go enjoy yourselves!!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2008 1:15:13 PM
Author: HollyS
To All Pricescopers and their families: have a wonderful, safe, happy, and content holiday. May you find inspiration, rekindle friendships, share love with your families and partners, and make some lovely memories. So that I include everyone, I'll say both Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Now y'all go enjoy yourselves!!
35.gif
Will do; lovely message Holly and same to you!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Holidays to everyone.This is the best "computer joint" on the planet.I am sure the administration has lots to do with it.Enjoy.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2008 6:26:11 AM
Author:Lorelei
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Holiday! I have come to love so many of you, thank you for all you do here both experts and my fellow consumers!
emlove.gif

To our hosts Andrey and Ali, Happy Holidays and thank you for everything you do to keep Pricescope running so beautifully, so we have a safe and friendly place to share so much about our interests and lives, not to mention our sparkly obsessions!

Looking forward to another fantastic year!
emotion-19.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Please feel free to use this thread as a greeting card all so you can share your Holiday wishes with the community.
I have tried, but I cannot say it better than you have Lorelei.

Please put me down for a big ol' ditto! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great thread Lorelei. I hope everyone has a happy holiday!!!!
35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great thread Lorelei!

To Andrey, Ali, and the wonderful PS community,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all !!
1.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I am quite new to PS, but all the same I have come to love the time I spend here.

Happy Holidays...Merry Christmas!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
[COLOR=purple</FONT]Happy Christmas to you all. I honestly do not know what I would do without all of you and I look forward to sharing 2009 with all of you guys. Have an amazing Christmas and New Year[/COLOR]

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Thank you all for making this such a great community.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakkah to all of you who make this a special community! Thanks for listening and for the kindness expressed by each and every person to each other! Thanks for all the lovely pictures and jokes that brighten my day every day! Blessings on each of you this coming new year! And to our Hosts: A very special THANK YOU for letting us express our opinions! Special Blessings to all of you who are in the hospital or hurting this time of year! Come back soon!
35.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Happy Holidays to all the wonderful PS''ers! May 2009 bring you much happiness and love.
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
As usual Lorelei says it best!

I love being a PS member, its a huge part of my life and I appreciate all my friends here. Much love and hugs to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results