shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA-CVS Diaper Sale 75% off

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
CVS is having a major sale on diapers today, 75% off all stock.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure, the person I heard it from said the stores, but I haven''t had time to go online and check.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a word of advice from my brother and SIL - do not stock up too much on small sizes. We''ve received entire cases of diaper hand me downs from them because they''re little guy is growing SO fast! As your kiddos get bigger, I''ve heard they stay in those sizes for a little longer.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pupp. I''m avoiding newborns but stocking up a bit on the 1s and 2s. Unopened packages can be returned to babies r us without a receipt.

Also the sale is on all baby stuff, not just diapers.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to update you all. I stopped by two CVSs on my way home to see what they had. The diapers had already been picked clean, but I did score 2 bottles of J&J lotion (for myself-love the scent) for $.99/each, a large tub of Triple Paste ($30 something value) for $7, 2 sets of 0-6mo Nuk binkies for $.99/each, and a box of Lanisoh gel packs for $2.50 (an $11 value). Nice haul for $13.50!

Tomorrow I''m going to check the CVS at the mall, it''s not the kind of mall people go to for diapers, etc so they might have a lot left!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just FYI--I was reading online and visited 2 stores. Not all diapers are 75%...it depends on your locale AND the CVS you go to and their stock, some were 50% and some were 75% but not all of them were even on sale. They are clearancing out all the non dry max stuff for Pampers it seems.

I scored two packs of Swaddlers in size 2 mega packs of 60 for $4.49 each and also scored Sensitive Swaddler newborn jumbo packs of 35 for $2.99 each... I got 3 since I have a bunch of preggo friends and it's a great shower gift. J was born at 8lbs and he was in Newborn swaddlers for 4 weeks--long enough to go through 3 packs.

But...the newborns were the only ones on sale for Sensitive Swaddler and only sizes 1-2 for Swaddler Baby. None of the 3-4 sizing at all or any Baby Dry. Also both CVS's only had one or two Huggies on sale even though I read online that some other CVS in diff regions had ALL huggies on sale etc.

J typically wears Sensitive but the Swaddlers are good too, we used those when he came home from the hospital AND size 2 goes to 18lbs which is great since I want him NOT wearing dry max as long as possible!

Oh and I got some Orajel for $1.50 and they had wipes and Avent nipples and stuff on sale too. Check your local store!

Thanks for posting this HH!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results