shape
carat
color
clarity

myrtle beach recs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all, our family was thinking of visiting Myrtle beach for a couple days this summer. Can anyone give me good recs of places to stay that are family friendly, with large suites (like 2 bedroom) available. Thanks!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been to Myrtle Beach in a long time, but I just spent two days on www.VacationRentals.com trying to figure out where to stay in Florida. Might be a good source to find something affordable in MB. They''ve have listings for nearly everywhere.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks April we are still in planning stages of how many, when. I''d love to go for a week and get a condo, but probably only going for 2, 3 days.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

If you don''t have your heart set on Mrytle, I would recommend the Outer Banks (OBX). It''s a lot less commercialized than Mrytle and very family friendly. There are a bunch of rental agencies that rent out everything from condos to 10 bedroom homes (for multiple famillies). Some good ones are Southern Shores Realty and Twiddy.

Let me know if you want any more info.
2.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
You can rent the condos by the day. Most don''t require a week stay unless it''s high season and even then, many are still available by the day.

I''d also say check out the Outer Banks if you''re looking for something less commercial. When I was a kid (6 or 7 probably) we went with a big group of friends for a couple of years. Rented a big house, did the beach, went crabbing, etc. I have such great memories of those times.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most every year we go to the beach for 2, 3 days. Mostly Atlantic beach, but have gone to Ocean Isle, Corolla, Wrightsville. I don''t know if I was unlucky, but the last time I investigated, the 3, 4 places I called in the Outerbanks would only rent for the week during high season. Since I''m only going for a couple days thought I''d try something different and see Myrtle. My real preference would be to go for a longer trip during early fall, but family members want to go during summer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results