shape
carat
color
clarity

Decorating advice please

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I have bought wooden letters for the baby's wall... I painted them and have ribbon to hang them. My question is what do I use to attach them to the wall? Nails? Picture hooks? Decorative hooks? Have any of you done this in the baby's room? How did you do it? Thanks in advance. ::)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Will the letters spell out something, or are they more of the alphabet nature? For me that would change how relevant the apparatus for hanging is. If the word is the focus point-maybe just small finishing nails, painted the same color as the wall would be least obtrusive. There are also tons and tons of child style wall hooks that could be adorable, looking like they are holding up the letters, and go with other themes such as bears, birds, flowers, boats etc...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies. The letters spell his name, and I do like how it looks when they hang from ribbon, as opposed to being fixed directly to the wall. Keep the suggestions coming! Also, if anyone has pictures of how this looks in their room, please feel free to share!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1296400886|2837270 said:
JD used velcro to attach London's to her wall.

Really cute!! We ended up using little finishing nails... Looks so cute!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here's a quick pic... Looks uneven, but it's just the way the ribbon was laying on the nail....

IMG_20110130_111315.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results