shape
carat
color
clarity

Babi Italia Crib owners (Lifestyle)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I have this crib for our LO and am perplexed because I bought Pottery Barn Kids bedding and the bumper seems too long (overlaps at end). I''ve called around and looked on the net but it seems that no one else has this issue.
Have any of you had problems fitting a bumper to this crib? I thought most cribs were standard sizes, so I''m confused!

thanks!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Preggo twin, you know I have this crib but I haven''t had any issues with the bumper. I have the Amy Coe bedding from Target and the bumper fits just right. Maybe the one you got is defective? You should check with PB and see if you can exchange it. Sorry I don''t have any good advice--I also just assumed that "one size fits all" so I''m as perplexed as you are...
33.gif

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
I used a Babi Italia crib for my daughter, although I didn''t put a bumper on it so that''s no help! It used a standard crib mattress, though, so I would think that the crib dimensions would be pretty standard. Maybe the Pottery Barn bumper is wonky?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 1:38:23 PM
Author: curlygirl
Preggo twin, you know I have this crib but I haven''t had any issues with the bumper. I have the Amy Coe bedding from Target and the bumper fits just right. Maybe the one you got is defective? You should check with PB and see if you can exchange it. Sorry I don''t have any good advice--I also just assumed that ''one size fits all'' so I''m as perplexed as you are...
33.gif
thanks preggo twin!! i think i will take it back to see if it''s defective. Unless PB cribs are smaller than babi italia, but then i''d think there''d be lots of people with similar experiences...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results