shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to fine white sapphire pave eternity in rose gold?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1380250808|3528113 said:
I am asking this for a friend. She fell in love with a white sapphire pave eternity ring in rose gold.

This is the ring here $550
http://www.sundancecatalog.com/product/62526.do

I am wondering if this is of good quality or are there better rings out there in the same price range?

The Sundance catalog is really expensive. You can probably find a similar looking rose gold ring with small diamonds for half the price through any of the Chinese ebay jewelry dealers. I have several rose gold bands from them, with small diamond melee, that I spent far less on, and I'm very happy with them.

The vendor sticky at the top of this forum has the ebay setting dealers. Jewelryhoo is a good one. Take a look. You can save even more money if you get it in 10K rose gold. I see no visual difference in their 10K vs. 14K rose gold.

Here's one in 18K with diamonds for less than half the price of that one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Solid-18K-Gold-Natural-0-12ct-Pave-Set-Diamond-Engagement-Wedding-Band-Settings-/271273770823?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&var=&hash=item3f292d3f47

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quality doesn't look all that great either. Is it that she has to work within a set budget or she really REALLY likes white sapphires?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Try the Etsy jewelers as well as eBay. That's a very high price for white sappires imo. Does she realize they won't have the sparkle of diamonds? As TL shows, she can find diamonds for less than that one & will probably be happier with them.

--- Laurie

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've purchased from the Sundance catalog before. It has some beautiful designer pieces, and that's part of the price, but that band is pretty generic looking, so I would just try to get something similar looking.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! This is exactly what I thought. But wanted to get advise be telling her my opinion as I don't really know much about sapphires. I think that she just saw a pretty ring without giving it too much thought. I will make some suggestions to her:)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! This is exactly what I thought. But wanted to get advise be telling her my opinion as I don't really know much about sapphires. I think that she just saw a pretty ring without giving it too much thought. I will make some suggestions to her:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results