shape
carat
color
clarity

When is the next Gem Scoop due from Jeff White?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It seems like it has been a long time since the last batch of stones (or maybe it is just my impatient imagination). I keep hoping for a Christmas drop from Jeff. Has anyone heard anything?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that Jeff’s been very busy cutting for specific customers. I hope he’ll have enough time to cut for his usual Gem Scoop.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
One of these days I''ll probably have to commission a stone from him, but I am new to colored stones and right now I''m more comfortable looking for already cut stones and searching for one that captures my heart. The only problem is that whenever I find one I think looks great, it is already sold.
7.gif
I really want a blue asscher from Jeff someday.

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Hi Kay, Chrono, and others,

Just got an email from someone who asked this very question and mentioned that it had been asked on Pricescope, so I thought I would drop in and give everyone the skinny on the Scoop.
25.gif

As Chrono mentioned, I have been absolutely slammed with custom jobs for specific clients, so much so that I haven''t had any time at all to devote to Gem Scoop stones since the last mailing. However, I DO have some really nice stuff picked out of inventory to cut when that time comes. Unfortunately, it will not be in time for Christmas. You will hopefully see something coming early next year (hopefully in January).

I have had the opportunity to work on some really cool projects recently, one of which will soon make an appearance on "the red carpet."
31.gif
If I obtain permission to discuss this particular job, I''d love to share the details. If so, I''ll probably do a little write-up in a future Gem Scoop.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Jeff. Don''t work too hard; all work and no play makes for a dull day.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
thanks jeff

we''ll just have to use the scoop to save us from post-holiday blues

2.gif
3.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, Jeff. I look forward to seeing your new stones in the new year. Happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results