shape
carat
color
clarity

star sapphire e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
today at a local farmers'' market, as i''m paying the vendor for my produce, what do i spy with my little color trained eye?! why it was a beautiful blue star sapphire center stone e-ring flanked with sapphires set in a white metal band sitting on her finger as pretty as you please. it was incredibly simple and very lovely. had to comment on it and the young woman was pleased i had noticed. this is perhaps the nicest wedding set i''d seen in some time.

just had to share,

mz

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww, sounds very lovely, did you by chance happen to find out where she gots hers from
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i failed re the source.....i''ll see if i can get the info next week from her. it looked to be something she may have designed as i have not seen anything like it previously. the sapphires in the bands were not faceted but looked to be baby high quality cabs.....but i could be wrong about that. i''ll try for a better look..... other customers were starting line up behind me and i felt the need to keep it short.

mz

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 10:24:59 PM
Author: movie zombie
i failed re the source.....i''ll see if i can get the info next week from her. it looked to be something she may have designed as i have not seen anything like it previously. the sapphires in the bands were not faceted but looked to be baby high quality cabs.....but i could be wrong about that. i''ll try for a better look..... other customers were starting line up behind me and i felt the need to keep it short.

mz

Oh, is there any way that you could take a picture (and share it with us
27.gif
)? It sounds like a very unique and interesting ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 3 cabochon stone e-ring with the center as a star? Very unusual and would make for a gorgeous ring. I’d surely be back at the market for a closer look.
31.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring sounds lovely, I do hope you''ll be able to find out more next week!

Only a true PSer would go up to a stranger and say "I love your ring. May I take a photo of it so I can share it with my online friends?"
9.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Sounds beautiful! I''ll be you made her day by noticing! Next time tell her about the gaggle of women who wait online for more info on her ring!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 8:39:12 AM
Author: Babyblue033
That ring sounds lovely, I do hope you''ll be able to find out more next week!

Only a true PSer would go up to a stranger and say ''I love your ring. May I take a photo of it so I can share it with my online friends?''
9.gif
Agreed. MZ, getting photos is your PS duty!
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i seem to remember my husband telling me i''d lost the capacity to take a picture with my cell phone as i''d dropped it so many times i lost the chip for it......geez, i''ve dropped it so many more times since then.....so many times i''ve actually mangled the protective case he bought to put around it to protect it!

it was one center stone [star sapphire] with MANY small stones going down both shanks and almost looked like it went completely around the band...but i''ll check.

i''ll see what i can do re pictures and more info next week.

mz

ps i do think she was pleased that someone noticed.........i''ll let her know there are women waiting for a further report re her ring.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
soooo....? Any luck? BTW were they prong or bezel set? This ring really interrests me, the first ering I ever wanted had a star sapphire in it. :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds interesting. Maybe you could tell her about PS and she could join and post her ring? If only she knew us she wouldn''t think we were odd for wanting photos of her ring!
26.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, sounds like a cool ring-would be great if you were able to get pictures of it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not the farmer''s market day yet?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results