shape
carat
color
clarity

Some recent acquisitions and a rave about a vendor

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and share some recent purchases of mine. I know that in my last thread I said that I was going to start setting some stones but I just couldn't resist! I went to an Intergem show last weekend and purchased a lovely carved green and purple jade bead. It came with an AGL report saying that it is untreated. I especially love how it goes from green to lavender. The carving is also very well done and the bead has a great polish, no chips, scratches, or fractures. I also purchased a pair of black jade briolettes (13.17 carats total weight) from Steve Green. I have admired Steve's work for years on his website (briolettes.com) and recently came across his Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoughnReadyGems
Steve was super communicative, shipped the day after I ordered, and even drilled my briolettes for free! The briolettes are gorgeous. The polish is phenomenal and the briolettes are scratch and chip free. I have been looking for a pair of black jade briolettes for a long time and they all had an issue, like scratched or chipped facet meets, fracturing, etc. The briolettes are flashy and sparkle in all types of lighting, my pictures do a horrible job of illustrating that. I would not hesitate to purchase from Steve again and plan on doing so in the very near future. img_9055_0.jpgimg_4371.jpgimg_9055.jpgimg_0540.jpgimg_2437.jpgimg_4141.jpgimg_3062.jpg

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
I remember Steve Green from Munichshow - a looooonnnngggggg time ago!! And a vendor I really miss!!!

I bought a Demantoid from Veracruz / Mexico in the 80th!! And some other custom cut stones....

In the 80th Demantoid was EXTREMELY rare and difficult to purchase - only tiny stones from Italy and this vendor with some stones from Mexico - NO CHANCE to buy russian stones for a collector. I paid 800 DM pct - would say today 1000 EUR pct - 0,38 ct - a comparable namibian would cost 30 EUR today - a risk if you collect, but I still love the stone and this location is extremely rare!!!

Our Items are very beautiful!!! I understand you couldn't resist.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results