shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Peak of Victor Canera Sapphire Ring...

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Victor has been entertaining me with sneak peaks of my soon to be ering. He has actually completed it (!) weeks before schedule... But I will not have it until I am back in the states & my bf proposes sometime this summer. The gallery design is a secret, so I won't know until its on my hand. I can't wait!!

I am sharing this adventure with the PS community, as promised!! :wavey:

But, from the previews, I am speechless... and that has never happened before.

myering2.jpg

Myering.jpg

Myeringtopview.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
CSL, That stone is stunning! The ring is going to be just beautiful. You can tell already. What size is the sapphire and where did you/he get it? Perfect color in my opinion.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Damn! You must be going insane wanting to get that puppy on your hand!! It's amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to see more!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another forum I frequent has a little smiley face that falls over dead in shock. This one doesn't seem to have it but it's really the only appropriate one.

SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.

I could be biased about the sapphire+half moons combo though, since it graces my own finger every day. But GOSH. I hope you get it asap and post tons of hand pictures!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE blue sapphires and half moons! That will be a real sparkler I'm sure! The diamonds look so white!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a difference between the first two photos and the finished piece, just amazing!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
OMG-That's an amazingly beautiful ring. I can't wait for more pics!!! :love: x 1 million

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing this one. It looks stunning :love: I love Victor's work and I am waiting on a blue sapphire that Jeff White is cutting so this is truly inspirational!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!! this is gorgeous. please come back with lots more pictures when you get the ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection; I cannot imagine how it can possibly be improved.

T

talamasca

:love: oh wow!!! How on earth are you going to wait until the Summer to wear it?????

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! You must be on pins & needles to wear that baby. Can't be improved! :love: :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really stunning. I hope you posted photos of it in "Show me the Bling" too.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stunning ring. Thanks for posting the "making of" pics too, they are quite cool to see. Adds a sense of adventure to the ring. Like a quest :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word!! That is a gorgeous ring!!! Your patience is really going to be tested waiting to put that beauty on your finger. I know mine would be!!

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words!! I have seen soooo many amazing rings and gems on PS, I was really inspired. Its nice to be able to add one to the list! And without PS, there is no way in the world this ring would have been possible. I will post many, many handshots when I finally get the ring. And thanks for the reminder about the SMTB thread TL!

I am beyond excited to get engaged & married to my bf, he is an amazing man! We will probably be engaged sometime between June and the end of August. It was supposed to happen a bit sooner for our anniversary, but travel / work got in the way. At least this way I will be totally surprised by the when, where & how! I can't wait!!!, but I must wait. It will be sooooo hard. I don't know how PSers do it!! If anyone is meeting up with Victor, please check out the ring and tell me how it is, :naughty: LOL!!

Ed at Wildfishgems sourced the sapphire for me. The sapphire is 6.2 carats, unheated, Ceylon, 8.04 x 10.51. Victor sourced all the diamonds. From memory (could be wrong!) the halfmoons are about .3ct each, E VS2. The pave is singlecut diamonds. Victor guided me away from the fully polished diamonds, and toward whiter diamonds. He has good taste!

@distracts - I nearly fell down laughing when I read your comment! I LOVE your ring!!

@bright ice - I wanted a Jeff White sapphire for this ring sooo badly, but had no luck! I can't wait to see your sapphire, I'm drooling in advance!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
:love: You know I've never been a fan of half moons before until I saw your ring! It is gorgeous and the single cuts look awesome next to your beautiful sapphire. If I were you, I'd tackle your BF and make him propose on the spot the minute he receives the ring. :lol:

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!

Victor does such lovely micropave, I love the double claw prongs and the sapphire is very beautiful. Can't wait to see hand-shots when you get it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming marriage.

The ring is stunning. I fell in love with the stone and with Victor's workmanship. I have heard a lot about him, A huge personal request, when you get the ring, can you. please, post side shots and perhaps a shot from the reverse side, if it would not be too big a request? Thank you in advance.

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
HELLO!!! It was too hard to come to pricescope and see all the lovely gems (and Victor's advertisement with my ring flashing in the corner) before getting engaged. But, THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!

My fiance (still getting used to it!) proposed yesterday in a secluded part of Central Park while we were on a picnic. It was perfect and so us!! After 3+ years together, many ups and downs, and spending 24/7 together for the past year (we both work from home), I got engaged to the love of my life. I am over the moon, and my cheeks still hurt from smiling so much!!

And... HERE ARE THE RING SHOTS! The ring is amazing, I have never seen anything like it anywhere - Victor outdid himself this time!! I can't stop staring at it in every and any lighting. It has many dramatic shifts in color - and all of them are beautiful to me!! It is never black, always blue and sparkly. Not bad for a "native" cut sapphire!

Of course, Victor also posted a great video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEaeX5EcqQ&list=UUjKUkZZv7JZaLvAAGWUQBaw&index=1&feature=plcp

sapphire_proposal_sm.jpg

blue_sapphire_snowy_sm.jpg
He hid the ring in a stuffed animal instead of just a ring box. I love stuffed animals, he knows me too well!

sapphire_hands_sm.jpg

sapphire_new_perspective_sm.jpg

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
As requested, few detailed shots!! My fiance designed the gallery / side profile. He chose the Irish triple spiral as a symbol to add to the profile. Since he is from Ireland and we have been together 3+ yrs, I think it is perfect!!

sapphire_closeup_sm.jpg

sapphire_gallery_sm.jpg

sapphire_back_sm.jpg

sapphire_side_sm.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart actually started racing seeing your hand shots. It is stunning!!!!!! And I love, love your nail color! :love:

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
And trying my hand at a few "arty" shots!

sapphire_tie_sm.jpg

sapphire_bowl_sm.jpg

sapphire_leaf_sm.jpg

sapphire_sunset_only_sm.jpg

.... Now I can finally share all the colored stones I've discovered in the past few months without sapphire envy! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results