shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your colored gemstone pears....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I''m running of on another tangent here. Any pears out there? Can be any gemstone, ruby, sapphire, tanzanite...show me...please!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Northstar, I have one I can share! Here is my sapphire and diamond necklace. The center stone is a fat pear with 3 marquis sapphires on the sides. It''s one of my most favorite necklaces. I just couldn''t get a pic to do it justice though, IRL the stones are much bluer and not as dark.
9.gif

cmssapnec.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amethyst pendant (3).jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi Flee,

It''s 1.38 ct, but that''s all I know off-hand. I''ll have to look for the W/L numbers, if you''re interested.

Logan Sapphire
1.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here is my 3 ct pink tourmaline (8 mm x 12 mm) with 13 diamonds (1 ct tdw) in yellow gold. Not the best picture, but it''s the only one I have of this particualr ring (I''m getting a new camera for mother''s day -- yay!!!) I purchased this from an estate dealer in Florida in 1998. The receipt and appraisal says rubelite, but IMO I think it''s just regular pink tourmaline.

DiamondLil

DCP_1590.JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
LoganSapphire, having seen your yellow sapphire ring in person, your picture does not do it justice. It is beautiful! I remember the ring was made by White Flash, and I am sure you told me where the diamonds and sapphire were purchased from, but I can''t remember. Please share the details.
1.gif

DiamondLil

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DiamondLil! Your pear ain''t half bad either
2.gif

I didn''t know very much about pear shapes when I was looking- I think mine is on the fat side, but I went with what looked pleasing to my eye. The sapphire was from Ebay, believe it or not! To be honest, I''m sure it''s not the greatest quality, but it was a fun project. Whiteflash sourced the diamonds and built the ring in 14k white gold.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: diamondlil
....having seen your yellow sapphire ring in person, your picture does not do it justice...
Wow...I find this hard to believe! Logan...that ring is gorgeous!

Well, here''s a contribution...a 3ct tsavorite. I''ve got mixed feelings about this ring, and don''t wear it often...should have mounted it like Logan''s!
1.gif

widget

498.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widget,
I love the design for your tsavorite. It is unique and unsual.

psst... If you don''t like it, my finger will welcome it as its new home.
11.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results