shape
carat
color
clarity

sholdt semi bezel and a lovely rich sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarafina

Rough_Rock
in my quest for the perfect e-ring (whenever he gets around to proposing....)
i'm thinking of a sapphire center. my newest obsession is the sholdt semi bezel....with a 2 carat cushion...mmm.

http://www.sholdtdesign.com/rc156p.htm

OOR.....

http://www.sholdtdesign.com/rc398.htm

this little beauty with a round sapphire center. are the properties of sapphire (i.e., hardness, light return) okay with a bezel or semi bezel setting? i was thinking of pairing it with a blingy, thin diamond band.
36.gif

any thoughts or ideas, guys?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are lovely designs. With a well cut sapphire with great colour, it would not matter if it is a full or half bezel.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
They''re both gorgeous, though I''m rather partial to a semi-bezel myself.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds wonderful. My bf and I are having a semi bezel made that''s a lot like the first picture. It''s for an oval pad sapphire. I think if you find a stone and love the colour, it''ll look wonderful in either setting.

Show us pictures when you have it!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are both stunning designs but i think i am partial to the semi bezel. plus, with that design you would get to admire the color from the sides too!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote for the semi bezel. But they are both lovely.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also vote for the semi bezel setting. It will look STUNNING with a round sapphire in it. I can''t wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results