shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable websites/sources for NATURAL emerald loose stone

angace

Rough_Rock
Hi there! I know PS to be a very reputable place to get information and suggestions. I am looking for a loose natural emerald for my engagement ring in a short square-ish cushion (antique cushion), or perhaps alternatively a square emerald cut or an asscher. Size needed is around 6-7 mm. Can anyone recommend a good, reputable website to buy from or any other source information? The price range I'm looking is around $1,500. TIA!

Please no comments about how they are fragile, not recommended for daily wear, upkeep, etc. I've done all that research already and am fully aware of what I'm getting myself into!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Reputable websites/sources for NATURAL emerald loose sto

If you care about the type of treatment and level of treatment (which affects pricing, durability and care), I recommend reading some old threads about Embassy Emeralds as well. It is likely that other vendors share the same practice in terms of disclosure so I don't want to unnecessarily paint EE as the only vendor to do this. I do not know what your definition of "natural" means: 100% untreated or just that it is a non man-made emerald, regardless of treatment.

Other possible vendors:
Litnon
Mastercut gems

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results