shape
carat
color
clarity

New Gem trader drop

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That Benitoite is luscious!! To bad it is not suitable for a ring.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I liked the color on the rhodolite, wasn''t too crazy on the cut though.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the thread about the drop. The stones I really like are just too soft for me! Ah well.

Unless I start thinking about pendants...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2009 12:58:33 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Thanks for the thread about the drop. The stones I really like are just too soft for me! Ah well.

Haha, I''m having this same dilemma regarding the tanzanite I''m considering. By the way, do you have pics of your tanzanite ring anywhere?

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock

I know . . . I like the looks of the emerald-ish fluorite but it''s too soft.
39.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colours of the benitoite and fluorite are making me drool.
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.56 ct Rogerley mine fluorite

Oct09Fluorite.gif

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, that''s the one I liked a lot . . . with such a soft stone, what do you do with it? Can you even put it in something usually safer like a pendant? Or is it mostly for a collection only?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was too busy to check it earlier, but I really liked the amethyst and the opal. Specially the opal.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2009 1:23:28 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Haha, I''m having this same dilemma regarding the tanzanite I''m considering. By the way, do you have pics of your tanzanite ring anywhere?
No I don''t it was WAY WAY before PS. I bought it on vacation in the Caribbean it''s about 1 ct in yellow gold with tiny diamonds. I love the color and have always been careful with it. Maybe it deserves a photo shoot?!

But then I''d have to figure out how to resize and upload photos again...

Anyway a Tanz pendant would be just LOVELY!

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
So, confess . . . who chose what?
3.gif
I see someone got the fluorite, and I could swear that earlier someone had the Spessartite . . . but now it's back as available and not "reserved". Wish it wasn't a little bit out of my price range at the moment, it's a great size.

Any Pricescopers?

I've got the amethyst on it's way to me (I've wanted to see this Jackson's Crossroads amethyst material for a while, now I need to see Four Peaks). . .and I found this slice of tourmaline really interesting from some of the already existing stock:

fpp-watermelon tourmaline.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 9:40:19 PM
Author: fierypyropixy
So, confess . . . who chose what?
3.gif
I see someone got the fluorite, and I could swear that earlier someone had the Spessartite . . . but now it''s back as available and not ''reserved''. Wish it wasn''t a little bit out of my price range at the moment, it''s a great size.

Any Pricescopers?

I''ve got the amethyst on it''s way to me (I''ve wanted to see this Jackson''s Crossroads amethyst for a while, now I need to see Four Peaks). . .and I found this slice of tourmaline really interesting from some of the already existing stock:
I figured the ammy would go fast. Such a pretty piece. I hope he gets some more in soon.

Please post pictures when it arrives.

Nothing from this drop for me. I''m still dealing with my Care Package from Dana.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 9:42:58 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Date: 9/28/2009 9:40:19 PM

I figured the ammy would go fast. Such a pretty piece. I hope he gets some more in soon.

Please post pictures when it arrives.

Nothing from this drop for me. I'm still dealing with my Care Package from Dana.

It did go pretty fast . . . I sent off an email just a few minutes after receiving the update notification and by the time he responded just a few minutes later, Brad said that he had had several requests. It was very exciting for me - sort of that adrenaline rush when you win an auction on eBay. LOL

Your Care Package was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results