shape
carat
color
clarity

MY JKT RING IS DONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
so....i''ve been collecting purple/purple-y blue/blue spinels for a while to get the right size and color combination for a ring that JKT and i designed. once i had the perfect 4, i sent them to her. i posted the stones together here once [see below].

and...

MY RING IS DONE!!

she said she doesn''t want to send it to me, ha ha! these spinels are super sparkly and have great dispersion and i CANNOT wait to see it!!

the pic isn''t great, you can''t see the sparkles or anything...but you can see the design.
36.gif

kat DSC05231 (Medium).JPG

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
should be some nice finger coverage...she said it was about 7/8 of an inch. woo hoo!!

il_430xN.126626821.jpg

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
three of the spinels are from dan, and one is from barry.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That must be a first. I''ve never seen a four stone spinel ring on PS before. Cool!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
i know it''s not going to be everyone''s thing, and maybe everyone else hates it. but i am excited. it''s going to a RHR, worn on my middle finger. it''s something different. i really liked the colors together.

maybe people will like it when i have hand shots. julia said it is stunning in person.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2010 10:18:39 PM
Author: karee888
i know it''s not going to be everyone''s thing, and maybe everyone else hates it. but i am excited. it''s going to a RHR, worn on my middle finger. it''s something different. i really liked the colors together.

maybe people will like it when i have hand shots. julia said it is stunning in person.
I don''t hate it, I think it''s cool, and it gives me some ideas for multiple stone rings. I have some stones that I would love to combine in one ring. I''m glad you did this project and decided to post pictures on PS. Looking forward to more pictures when you get it.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 10:26:34 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Date: 2/27/2010 10:18:39 PM

I don''t hate it, I think it''s cool, and it gives me some ideas for multiple stone rings. I have some stones that I would love to combine in one ring. I''m glad you did this project and decided to post pictures on PS. Looking forward to more pictures when you get it.
the nice thing is that julia is so creative, and her prices are amazing.

i liked all of the stones separately, and was having a hard time figuring out how to set them in settings that weren''t all similar [i tend to like a certain style]. so i contacted JKT and said, hey -- i have these 4 spinels that are awesome, same color palette, and was thinking about how to combine them into one thing. any ideas? and this is what she came up with. she gave me a few options, but i liked this one the best.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really REALLY like this! Very cool, individual ring.
36.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the orientation of it as well as the design, and hey, what better way to get some mega finger coverage right?

-A

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I seriously love this ring, I''ve never seen anything like it, and those spinels are downright gorgeous! I can''t wait to see handshots!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the color, design, and size of it! I hope you post lots of pictures when you get it!
30.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones are gorgeous, and the ring is so contemporary. Designer''s work!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
The colors of the stones are so pretty together. What a neat, fun ring!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
well, i like it
3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I love it! The color of those spinels against the metal is just lovely! (I''m guessing argentum silver...right?)

That''s the perfect middle finger RHR!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
she sent another pic that''s closer to the real colors and shows the cut of the stones better. :) and some sparkle!

kat jkt ring(2).jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 12:08:48 PM
she sent another pic that''s closer to the real colors and shows the cut of the stones better. :) and some sparkle!

karee what a great ring! i like that it''s different and am looking forward to hand shots!!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
<--- Drooling

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
karee -

how lovely! i love those blues and purples - so pretty!

i think it''ll really be eye catching on your right hand, and i see a LOT of people in your future grabbing your hand and saying "where''d you get this??"

i think the setting is terrific, and it''s a great design idea.

looking forward to hand shots!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
So artistic and unique! Not to mention beautiful! I love the colors and the setting. Well done!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is fabulous, Karee! I can''t wait to see handshots of it! Love purpley-blue stones and I have never seen anything like it before!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results